Investigation: PG & PM Age Issues

DeletedUser

Here at GrepoNews, we've sent our crack team of investigative journalists to followup on numerous assertions that the Premium Gold and Private Mail alliances are filled with youngsters. Leaving no sandbox unsifted, no Big Wheel unturned and every baby carriage searched, we have this initial report to present.

While it is true that age at either extreme can present problems for alliance leadership:

MotorSkills2_zps4a6946b9.jpg

Ages dont play a big role in the game, its the skill that comes with it.
Your joking right? Are you saying that a 9 years old guy(that doesnt know the time) is better than a mature man/woman?
Our targeted leaders claim to have no predisposed opinion on members ages. As long as they can do the job expected, they are welcome. So let's meet these leaders.

Milos - Leader of Premium Gold

Milos_zps49a72d64.jpg

and Miknel - Leader of Private Mail

Miknel_zps11245022.jpg

These leaders don't admit to having their alliances filled with youth, but they seem to have a wealth of knowledge regarding the problems associated with such a situation. For example, lack of education or spelling ability can sometimes result in players joining their alliance for the wrong reasons:

MailsMales_zps5766bdf0.jpg

They are quick to point out that young players are especially adept at stealth and sneakiness:

AnkBitSpy_zps6338c5ee.jpg

Children have short attention spans, they are just not good in anything long-term. Some adults have problems with concentrating too haha.
They explained some special considerations in running an alliance with youngsters in regards to attention spans.

iCyberDist_zps42c955c8.jpg

And along the same lines, following orders.

AttnSpan_zps9546fcc2.jpg

And you also need to keep the language in communications on par with their age.

Communications_zps9e8a828f.jpg

I wouldn't judge children in this game. To some it comes natural, and they are just plain good at the game. Usually not afraid of anything, regardless of size. They may act immature at times, but that's where a good leader comes into play.
They are naturally good at the game, however their maturity and sportsmanship can reach both extremes. Proper leadership will keep them on the right path.

The Good

DumbAtt_zps17597daa.jpg

The Gloating

AhahaGLoC_zpsca9696a8.jpg

The Mocking

MinorAchievement_zps6ec96847.jpg

The Helpful

Ninep_zpsca51af41.jpg

To maintain their focus and enthusiasm, the leaders suggest regular Vacation Modes for their younger members:

VM_Swim_zpse2806e17.jpg

To complete this initial investigative report, we'll let a member of their alliance sum things up.

PG-PM_Awe_zps424e55cd.jpg

Thank you for reading our report. If it is met with positive reviews, we might add to it.

DeletedUser5819

I know absolutely nothing about these alliances, but I recognised Ninepence immediately.

Also iCy... where the heck is iCy anyway?

Thanks Farg :D

DeletedUser829

Icy is in hiding after he got beat over the head with some hot-dogs it seems.

DeletedUser27793

I would like to know who that last character will bee
Once again epic!! farg

Last edited:

DeletedUser20415

(rofl) <==== we should make a emoticon for that ... and I will fill my comment with it.

we are bunch of kids ... but when u get beat up by a kid ... that is serious problem mate :p, if u get beat up by andy go hang yourself , if u get beat up by fhibner dont be sad he is good player, if u get beat up by sharky u can't be blamed u know the Chinese rule the world, .... what ur not expecting me to reveal all the small kids in the alliance :p

DeletedUser27793

If u get rimmed by naji then U will be the biggest noob ever :D

DeletedUser11965

facepalm....naji brings shame and disgrace to pg and pm

DeletedUser38652

(rofl) <==== we should make a emoticon for that ... and I will fill my comment with it.

we are bunch of kidsOMG, he is telling the truth ... but when u get beat up by a kid;(... that is serious problem mate :p, if u get beat up by andy go hang yourself , if u get beat up by fhibner dont be sad he is good player, if u get beat up by sharky u can't be blamed u know the ChineseRacist? rule the world, .... what ur not expecting me to reveal all the small kids in the alliance :p

Naji ur the BEST youth player on game. How old are you?

DeletedUser

Farg never leave these forums you make them so fun!

Naji you know im a noob :p The only kind of players i can beat up is an inactive although i struggle sometimes!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25607

...The Gloating

AhahaGLoC_zpsca9696a8.jpg

He-he... it's me. :)

The only thing, alliance called not "Another Global Legion..." but "Virus" - took 3 cities from them recently and going for more. :)

p.s. probably should put the pic in my profile...

DeletedUser38652

And the youngest player at PG/PM was born when this world started? ;P