Invictus Eternus

DeletedUser

Invictus Eternus Has opened in Iota and actively searching/taking on players who are active and experianced to grow in this new world

Goals:

Establish the alliance within O44 and promote healthy competition to other alliances

Secure our islands from those who will challenge our progress

Guide and help members become the best players they can

Politeness- there is no harm in being polite to others within and outside of the alliance, regardless of the content of messages from those who may insult/intimidate you

keep allies to a minimum and remain smart about who we do ally with. those who do become our allies we will support and aid even to our own destruction, hence why too many allies is futile

Have fun in this game, thats why its here!

push for as much BP as possible, this is a game for fun, but its not sim city

Promote free and fair choice for players, we believe that you are free to change your mind about your alliance choice

attitude:
we will not be bullied, intimidation wont work with us

we are a bunch of good people

If this sounds like the alliance for you please contact our leader dUUde with a message, make sure its in understandable english please. if you meet these standards then give us a shout

-Active everyday
-you are fluent in the attitude of points dont kill people, troops do
-contribute well to the alliance forum
-know how to play the game properly

The alliance Cap is 40 and we will not be taking on any new players to the game as we have taken as many as we want to advise and grow into good players also we will not be recruiting anyone with points/Battle Points that we deem insufficiant to how far into the game we are​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice explanation but I am waiting for you to prove it in game

DeletedUser

that shouldnt be too hard to do when the beginner protection ends for us, until then its just our word.

thanks for your positive message though

DeletedUser

well you dont have any standards, you just say anyone who is "thirsty to grow" so thats pretty much everyone.

A complete none - MRA alliance would have some sort of standards, since its so early on in the game, what the other none - MRA alliances do is check the person progress on other worlds.

the other half, your limiting the size of your alliance to 40 when the cap is 60 so yea, MRAs generally dont reduce their size.

DeletedUser

yeh i see what your saying. however due to the amount of players coming from other worlds and joining pre-made alliances, it would be unfair to exclude new players due to them never being on another world.

i was a new player once as were you, in fact we all were obviously and now look at some of us, it would be a shame to miss a player who could be great due to them being new

but your comment is well recieved and for those from other worlds it will appear as an MRA move. but to a new player, a chance to get to know the game

if you check my stats they look poor. but thats due to me getting bored of older worlds and deleting them

i recently restarted theta but my bp remains so check it out buddy

me no a dum dum noob

edit- of course if we take on someone who clearly has no grasp for the game. its bye bye to them and in general we are the ones actively looking for members rather than people asking to join so we are picky!

its all trial and error

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When are you guys planning to start??
Just make sure when you recruit they are sim city players they understand the game

DeletedUser

i dont really understand what you mean...

hes setting you up to fail basically, a sim - city player (from what i know) is someone who just builds up thier city and not army as much.

only reason im saving you is because you are at least trying not to be an MRA

but sadly, kindness to new players doesnt win wars, players who know what they are doing do.

Thats why new players start off in the weaker alliances and gradually work their way up.

But its your choice what type of people you want in your alliance.

DeletedUser

i know what a sim - city player is in grepolis terms. i ment i dont understand his grammar haha

thanks again epikness

DeletedUser

Recruitment requirements have changed. sorry for the double post

Thanks for reading!

DeletedUser

Invictus Eternus is a SUPA COOL alliance

Id recommend anyone who is in there range to join them