Milestones Invites

DeletedUser25446

Come on people, I only have about 10 invites.
I want 50, so I can get it added to the milestones.

It probably my best chance and category to make the list.. LOL

DeletedUser14786

I'm up to 14 outstanding invites, and that doesn't even count the invites from alliances that have invited me and then merged/disbanded. :p

But I'm impressed that so many people have elected to send me messages-- I've gotten over 20 messages (some people sent them twice) inviting me to various alliances. Only a couple of them really seemed personally tailored though.

Edit: want to have an invite race?

DeletedUser

I think I might win. I wasn't even done with the initial mini tutorial and I had an invite waiting for me. Numbers are low, but that's pretty impressive speed I'm seeing with that invite button!

DeletedUser

lol..I am still getting invites and it shows I am founder of the #1 alliance lol... I had to block invites as well as Pacts as it was depressing

DeletedUser4577

.............................no.............................................

DeletedUser25446

Still working on my count, but I have to tell ya'll this is by far the nicest invite I have ever received.

~Legion of the Gods~

Hello my friend I'm inviting you into Legion of the Gods.We are a group of very active and respectful players and will do anything to save an alliance member that is getting attacked.We would love to have you join our alliance and become a part of our legion.Our plan is to have the best players in our allaince and with this we are going to take over this ocean.Please my friend we would love for you to join.Thankyou for your time my friend.

With all respect:

DeletedUser

nice is not my usual approach if i take the time to write someone as it is usually honesty I go for

DeletedUser25446

Ok, I'm losing ground,either due to merges or alliances rescinding their invites.
I'll post whats left , and call it done..

Invitations
Akatsuki
The DragonSlayers
Thirst of war
The Brotherh00d
=CELTICS=
Elite
S.T.O.R.M
LORDS Of KAOS
Forsaken