IoH Pervert

DeletedUser

I totally change my mind :p

Hes still creepy but hes kinda being nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha yea i dont really care i just thought i would warn you all, incase you are 18 year old girls :D Also the forums seem dead so any post is a good post imo

DeletedUser16664

You should really keep that for yourself .

You are missing the point of this game .And I see nothing wrong in his post ... friendly conversation he even stop attacking you.
I have many friends in Lambda and if I would be doing what you do I think I will loose them very quickly.
We are here to play , to communicate , to make friends ... if you are not ready to do that than it is better to leave.

DeletedUser

he is trying to find out more about you not be a pervert I know more about the peeps i play with then i prob need to know but it is all about the game.hehe you want to find worse than this go to FB (Facebook) and tell them you are a 19 year old named jade ;)

*I hope i am not breaking a rule by telling him to go to facebook please edit it out if it is not alowed*

DeletedUser

Yea i dont really care, im about to leave anyway, it just seems so disgusting to me. Totally unexpected. I dont mind the attacks, tell him to keep sending them :p

DeletedUser

Oh, but how pervert is that! Most suspicious and disgusting part in those messages is karaoke.

C´mon, give me a break

DeletedUser

I don't like the topic but at least it got a few faces back to the lambda externals!
Even if they only posted here :p