Iota Forum Moderator

DeletedUser

who is suppposed to be moderating the Iota forum? I know it isn't very busy atm but there is still a lot off topic and in the wrong place and it doesn't seem to be being moved.

DeletedUser

sorry i read ac04 response after posting this:

Yes, you do have people moderating this forum.

However, if you have a problem with a post or two, instead of trying to make a point of it on the forums, report the post. If that doesn't work, send a pm to the mod of this world, and failing that, pm a titan.

Now, I have looked, and I can't see any posts that have been reported by you, that haven't been dealt with.

Having removed all the offtopic posts from this thread, let's get it back on topic. Send me a message if there are other threads that need sorting.

I haven't reported any threads tbh I assumed that the mods would pick up off topics, but mainly there was a post yesterday in the wrong place and it's not been moved either.

It just didn't seem like anyone was here looking.

DeletedUser

We do look, however you can make our life easier by hitting the report button ;)

DeletedUser

I'll do that, I guess I didn't wanna annoy anyone with reporting it lol

expect that red button to start flashing ;)

DeletedUser

I have said this before and I guess people dont read that thread too often.

I am around. I answer every report daily. People really arnt reporting stuff. I go through some but mostly let people do as they will as forums are supposed to be fun and not all serious like.

if someone is getting trounced i will pop in and try to straighten things out. But for the most part I figure people know what forums are for and to enjoy them. :p