Iota Forum Personality of the Month

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Here is where you nominate certain Iota posters to achieve the greatest honour... +rep

Iota Personality Contest Rules:

You may nominate only 3 people
Only players in Iota eligible to vote on the outcome.
No bribing people with +rep. If such tactics are discovered, you will be disqualified from the competition.
Campaigning is allowed. You can make threads about why you should vote for ________

Timeline:
1)Player is nominated by individual.
2)Player is Seconded again by individual.
3)The player then becomes a candidate for that month.
4)The first 10 (or less) people to get nominated twice are entered into the final poll.
5)Nominations close 3 days from opening.
5)Final Poll lasts 3 days at the end, the winner will be announced.

The prize for the winner is as follows.
1) +Rep for the winner from all entrants
2) Bragging rights.

Creds to Mike62 and Jarpenguin.

People Through:
Egami
Rooster Jones
PrincessLozza
Jennesis
HerballyEnchanced

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I second Jennesis and my other nomination is for egami cos he's really funny and makes me laugh :)

Rooster I love you but I vote for you on all of these and you did win the overall grep one last time ;)

p.s. Thomas - Jennifer and Jennesis are same person ;)

DeletedUser

For VERY different reasons....

Lozza, Rooster, Syliss

DeletedUser

Hah well the first that come to mind already have 2 votes.

Jen, Lozza, Egami.

So.. I'll go ahead and second Rooster (always finds something off topic to say, very amusing) and Syliss (full of crap, I like a sh!t talker.)

UPDATE: As I was reading this, I just realized that my mom named a little stuffed duck Syliss when I was a little kid. I beat that thing up pretty bad the few years I had it... I wonder if she was preparing me for you? :)

DeletedUser

I did?????

COOL!!!!!!!

I must not suck.

Yeah did you not know? you won the overall forum personality thing back in like Oct maybe lol

oh and you won something about who you'd rather be stuck on a desert island with too.

I'm wondering if egami is your trainee though ;) or son? lol his he a little rooster chick :p

DeletedUser

Will you do finally some poll where I can be a winer?

For example : "who's the biggest Motorhead fan arround", or something like that...

DeletedUser

Yeah did you not know? you won the overall forum personality thing back in like Oct maybe lol

oh and you won something about who you'd rather be stuck on a desert island with too.

I'm wondering if egami is your trainee though ;) or son? lol his he a little rooster chick :p

Really?

Sigh... To be honest... I TRY not to get involved.

Involvement leads to caring... caring leads to compulsion... compulsion leads to kidnapping.... and then I'm right back where I started from.

DeletedUser

Will you do finally some poll where I can be a winer?

For example : "who's the biggest Motorhead fan arround", or something like that...
haha i dunno you might have competition on that ;)

and big LOL @ rooster :D

DeletedUser

I nominate rooster and egami. I would have to choose egami as the winner. Sorry rooster. :)

DeletedUser

I nominate rooster and egami. I would have to choose egami as the winner. Sorry rooster. :)

No problems PK.... I understand...

There's an old Arab saying:

"Don't get under the camel. Under the camel does NOT help."​

DeletedUser

Of those not already nominated/seconded:

I nominate

Herbally Enhanced- cos he's funny and slays with wit and sometimes biting commentary. Also able to laugh at himself.

IceBlade- cos he gets to the chase and his posts are usually a good read.

Rooster- cos he's the original King of Spam, and while egami is nipping at his heels he still rules this hen house ;)

DeletedUser

oh i thought it was 2 nominations lol I have 1 left :)

Since Rooster if now through, I'm going to use my 3rd nomination on HerballyEnhanced :)