I'm not sure anyone can. This, honestly brings up a lot of questions that I'm sure we'll soon have answers to.So... You don't see yourself winning in a wonder world? That's interesting.
1. You finish the wonder. One of the cities on your island is conquered. What happens? You conquer it back and gain control of the wonder back? Is the world at a stale mate now until you can get that one city back?
2. Suppose the opposing alliance manages to gain control of all the cities on that island. Does the wonder now change hands? What has it been doing all this time you were conquering those cities...just hanging?
3. Suppose the wonder we built is the gardens. While our gardens is under contest can the construction that was halted when our gardens was completed resume (assuming those partially completed wonders just sit there from that point forward)?
4. Suppose a halted wonder can be continued if control of a previously completed wonder is in contest. What happens if the '2nd" gardens is completed before control of the "1st" gardens is settled. What happens to the first gardens?
5. What if each alliance only completes 1-3 of the required wonders for hero world, and to gain control of the one you need to unlock hero worlds you have to jump across the ocean to conquer the whole island?
I can think of a lot of ways things can play out. War with D12 over one wonder island might not be the most effective.
I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what happens
Last edited by a moderator: