Iota Information

DeletedUser

Great alliteration in the title there :D One thing I noticed when new worlds are open is that info is scattered everywhere... Therefore, I thought it would be a good idea to compile it in one place.

World Opening Date: OPEN
Settings:
World Speed: 2x (Predicted)
Unit Speed: 1x (Predicted)
Alliance limit: 60 (I've heard)
Beginners Protection: 5 days
Night bonus: Inactive
Conquering System: Revolt (Predicted)
Morale: Active

A medium-fast world. I predict that family alliances will pop up in many directions, so keep your eyes out on their location and take them out as soon as possible.

Premades:

Name: The Crimson Knights
Leaders: DerekRisen001
Direction: North-East
Osl112's Verdict: An "elite alliance". Looking good, with a great leader. Will dominate the NE in patches but may get bogged down with MRAs to begin with. 9/10

Name: Vortex
Leaders: LittleBlazey and jarpenguin
Direction: North-West
Osl112's Verdict: Good alliance full with forum personalities. They will again be a little bogged down at first by MRAs, but will pull through to dominate. However, it is only a preview world for them... 9/10

Name: Quazars
Leaders: 123KOAN
Direction: South-West
Osl112's Verdict: Got high criteria and are also elite, however I don't see many names signed up. 4/10

Name: Irish War Wolves
Leaders: Athlete1021
Direction: North-East
Osl112's Verdict: Experienced leader with some criteria. Possible MRA, we'll see. 5/10

Name: Knights of Alleble
Leaders: Gekido plus eleven others
Direction: South-West
Sakaturou's Verdict: At first look they appear attractive but 1/5 of alliance will have leader rights making them prone to jarpenguin. They are also willing to accept any player but have a low member cap so they have the potential to be filled with "noobs". With a week long allowance for members absence it has the potential to go very very wrong. 5/10
Osl112's Verdict: They look rather good and Gekido is looking to have a rather loyal member base. It could be good, but due to the recruitment of anyone, could end bad. No names as of yet. 5/10

Name: The Republic
Leaders: strico10
Direction: N/A
Osl112's Verdict: Has some members and a little experience. Apparently trying to learn from Theta's mistakes. New mistakes will crop up for them though. Your everyday rim alliance attempting the core. 4/10

If you have any ideas on what I could add, please contact me. And if you use this idea... credit pwease!

Thanks
~Osl112

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup, and guess what.

When Kappa comes out, the remaining Vortex players in Iota will merge into Crimson Knights :D

DeletedUser

Now that would be a powerful force in the Northern Core... A dominating force.

DeletedUser4577

Osl!!! That was secret! :p You let out our landing zone!

DeletedUser

Im not really up for this preview alliance thing. I want the real thing and the real thing only.

DeletedUser

NEW PREMADE!! Irish War Wolves :) Just added to the alliance tab lol

DeletedUser

hey, DerekRisen001 i hope to join you and Crimson Knights in Iota, im sure it will be a great alliance!!!
(hope thats alright with you)

DeletedUser

hey, DerekRisen001 i hope to join you and Crimson Knights in Iota, im sure it will be a great alliance!!!
(hope thats alright with you)

Might be a good idea to message him... You are in Vortex for Kappa, but Derek's recruitment may be a bit different...

DeletedUser

I would like to add that I will be joining this world and opening an alliance most likely, my alliance will be going under the same requirements and morals as Imperial Guard in Theta. So cheers will be fun to see you all in the new "Wild West of Grepolis"

DeletedUser

im hoping they make this world as fast or faster than theta :D