Iota Information

DeletedUser

Jeeze let's not get carried away....this isn't a game like Starcraft or Age of Empires.

DeletedUser

I hate Super Speed Worlds. You wake up in the morning to find you've been attacked 376 times. Not a fun experience.

DeletedUser

World Speed has nothing to do with how many times you were attacked :S

DeletedUser

troop speed would be fun for farming the other vills but would suck when you have to eventually sleep. Sleep is the Enemy. (that would be a nice alliance name...or Insomniacs.)

DeletedUser

That's an idea. The Profile could say something about us never sleeping, so it's pointless to try and catch us off guard.

DeletedUser

troop speed would be fun for farming the other vills but would suck when you have to eventually sleep. Sleep is the Enemy. (that would be a nice alliance name...or Insomniacs.)

There already is an alliance called the Insomniacs :D

DeletedUser

Figured there would be - a fine name if I say so myself. I just didn't feel like doing the homework and looking for it.

DeletedUser

Might be, there will be a lot of the mods.

Personally I groan internally when someone makes an alliance on one world and then make it again and again. IWW is here too!!? What next will they try a SERBIA3 here on Iota? pretty please?

DeletedUser

I have made one that you can use osl on the knights alleble

Name: Knights of Alleble
Leader/s- Gekido plus eleven others
Direction: South-West

Sakaturou's opinion - At first look they appear attractive but 1/5 of alliance will have leader rights making them prone to jarpenguin. They are also willing to accept any player but have a low member cap so they have the potential to be filled with "noobs". With a week long allowance for members absence it has the potential to go very very wrong.

5/10

DeletedUser

So im guessing this world is going to be with morale and revolt?

Aicy

Strategos
Yes, well done my fishy friend.

May you continue to use splash prosperously until you reach level 15 or evolve into a Garados.

DeletedUser6983

World Speed: 2x
Unit Speed: 1x
Alliance limit: 60 members
Beginners Protection: 5 days
Night bonus: inactive
Conquering System: Revolt
Morale: Active

Its in announcements

DeletedUser

change of plan jarp i am in Vortex for Iota and Kappa go Vortex!!!!!:cool: