Iota Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3393

This is his plan. Get 15 cities on the same island then start pissing off alliances and gain BPs. Then quit cause he is losing :p

DeletedUser

thats an interesting stratgey i will put that one in a file with. suicide by eating

DeletedUser

So these milestones have rly gone to hell. Missed half the battle point ones...

Elite Shadow firs to 5k avg points
Karnage first to 5k defensive battle points
Ryansface first to 500 defensive battle points
Paper Mario first to 2000 defensive battle points

Battle points total has gone too far. We're in the 40ks now with no one listed for 10 or 25.

DeletedUser8303

So these milestones have rly gone to hell. Missed half the battle point ones...

Elite Shadow firs to 5k avg points
Karnage first to 5k defensive battle points
Ryansface first to 500 defensive battle points
Paper Mario first to 2000 defensive battle points

Battle points total has gone too far. We're in the 40ks now with no one listed for 10 or 25.

I was first to 2000 not 500, was way down the rankings when 500 came up but got spanked last week. I posted as soon as I hit it but no seems to have seen it.

DeletedUser

also first 5k avarages i think Duuk-Tsarith, not Elite shadows^^ they hit 7880 atm :)

DeletedUser10811

why is TCK filled in for the 5k and 10k attack points, Elite shadows was first and if you look back on the comments you can see where it was posted that we were first

DeletedUser

Whenever BP updates me and Second2no1 are gonna be setting some milestones I'm sure.

DeletedUser

These milestones are a mess...Whoever is suppose to keep on top of them is not doing a very good job!

I say you give them a miss! Waste of time! ;)

DeletedUser

Well, it seems to me only Elite Shadows and Aurave are competing for the milestones

DeletedUser

I dunno Legion is looking like the new players on the block. Theyve taken CK position as a top contender now.

DeletedUser

If a mod does not want to do it then someone can just copy all the stuff I have down at the moment. Then Furry can un-sticky this and sticky the new thread.

DeletedUser

QP is no more :( , so are you going to take them off the list?

You are leaving Iota forever?

sticky?

DeletedUser

We really need to upgrade the minimum alliance members. 5 members is not an accomplishment to reach these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.