Iota Ocean top 3's

DeletedUser6156

Legacy overtook the nameless to become 3rd in ocean 54
must have been a while ago me thinks

DeletedUser

Who are you i mean seriously from what i heard vortex is just waiting for the next world so they can try (and fail) at trying to be the best

Keep it down in there, I'm pwning the 3 Shadow Gods of Olympus..they sim city for all I care..well the rest is still sim city

DeletedUser

Who are you i mean seriously from what i heard vortex is just waiting for the next world so they can try (and fail) at trying to be the best

I mean, you are one of the most elite players I know! That's probably how you know that we will fail, because you are so pro...

And by the way, we now officially declare war on SGoO (Sagoo) Good day sir.

By the way, this is Lambreta's impressive pedigree CLICK!

DeletedUser10963

hehe, shame on him. are you in 44. also, jarpenguin?

if you are, then can you explain why i am in the top 100 of my ocean but did not get my award?

also i think it is way to early to tell how strong alliances are.. in my experience, alliance can seem to be very good but unraffle at the firt sign of an enemie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehe, shame on him. are you in 44. also, jarpenguin?

if you are, then can you explain why i am in the top 100 of my ocean but did not get my award?

also i think it is way to early to tell how strong alliances are.. in my experience, alliance can seem to be very good but unraffle at the firt sign of an enemie.

Yes goofy I am in ocean 44 (Technically I am in 54 but when I go to player ocean rankings it goes on 44)... And I think that that award is only top 30 in your ocean...

DeletedUser

Yes goofy I am in ocean 44 (Technically I am in 54 but when I go to player ocean rankings it goes on 44)... And I think that that award is only top 30 in your ocean...

First tier is top 100 in your ocean, 2nd is top 30. Although they dont seem to be working right now/yet.

DeletedUser

A World must be a certain amount of days old before Rank Awards are activated.

DeletedUser3569

Tavi is apparently accusing ppl of being spies and traitors
Not good if u want to make friends

---------------------------------------
I got this information frm your mom

DeletedUser

Tavi is apparently accusing ppl of being spies and traitors
Not good if u want to make friends

---------------------------------------
I got this information frm your mom

Awesome :) He will never guess who my real spies and traitors are :D

DeletedUser

What info did you get so far?

Crap! Hopefully tavi doesn't read this!

DeletedUser

I've actually the feeling that Remorce is hot really there.... Remorce, are you there?

DeletedUser

I said about 3 weeks ago Vortex would fail, I also said on here the reasons why.

I for one am not surprised by there 'fall from grace'.

ATVG

DeletedUser

we have a phycic among us.

they are tuning up for kappa so i think they might just quit

DeletedUser

Im not buying that old excuse im afraid. They failed here because there guys aren't good players/leaders. Trust me, for a short time i worked with there leaders and saw how they set up there alliances's forums and such. You can tell a lot about an alliance by there forums, there leaders are pretty weak. They will fail on kappa and when they do so they will go fail somewhere else.

(Just my opinion)

ATVG

DeletedUser

ok i dont have expwith them i will just leave this were it is since i dont really know

DeletedUser

Im not buying that old excuse im afraid. They failed here because there guys aren't good players/leaders. Trust me, for a short time i worked with there leaders and saw how they set up there alliances's forums and such. You can tell a lot about an alliance by there forums, there leaders are pretty weak. They will fail on kappa and when they do so they will go fail somewhere else.

(Just my opinion)

ATVG

After the short time I was with them, I agree Alex. They are far too concerned with PNP's and spamming as opposed to real play. That and because of their attitude they don't work together when a problem arises they take the stand of just acting before thinking of consequence.

Until they can work together and focus I don't think they'll ever succeed for a length of time.