Iota Senate

DeletedUser

This is the Iota Senate, all of the leaders on iota; post news and opinions here! :eek:

DeletedUser13647

I guess that I can kind of qualify as a leader. I'm the lead3r of the SpammersOfDaBrotherhood group.

Also I co-lead the Brotherhood's Training Wing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

No I qualify is the weaker leader with Founder rights who sits in the corner and isn't as active as he used to be :D

DeletedUser

lol, :D

did u hear the news on me?

i seem to be public enemy 1#!!!:Angry::(

DL - Gaelachette rage II is attacking me with their biggest guy, TDC, is pissed off at me, AL, doesnt want to talk to me, and slaughterers also seem pissed at me... sigh* :heh:

i had two clearings on alexandria in the night, killed em both... lost most of my biremes... 15 more incomming...:cool:

DeletedUser13647

did u hear the news on me?

i seem to be public enemy 1#!!!:Angry::(

DL - Gaelachette rage II is attacking me with their biggest guy, TDC, is pissed off at me, AL, doesnt want to talk to me, and slaughterers also seem pissed at me... sigh* :heh:

i had two clearings on alexandria in the night, killed em both... lost most of my biremes... 15 more incomming...:cool:

So you've pretty much pissed off the entire Southern Coalition?

DeletedUser

i guess, DL has claimed me a fool, a dying man, noob, ect.:p

i will die with my personal guard (not of 300) of Death Lords Elite, they are voulenteer members. :)

wish me luck i will land in the fields ;) i can hear Hermes coming

my beef is mainly with DL.

BBCue is a good guy, i respect him as a leader.

DeletedUser

Many of AL are annoying. BBcue is a good guy though.

Let me know which ones so I can tell them. I bet they'll be thrilled to hear that and be more than happy to do something about it.

And by doing something, they will not be changing their behavior. ;)

DeletedUser

i have gotten some members already! ;)

i am under revolt, too bad i will be awake for it.. i will be up earlier than id like but its do able :p

DeletedUser

why, thank you!

i made the thread :)

that makes my day- that much better! ;)

i was attacked 12 times in the last 12 hrs, i didn't get to do anything i wanted to because i had to keep dodging! :rolleyes: