Iota Story Time Game!

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well my sincerest of apologies for worrying a bit more about our safety dear Princess...

How have you been Princess? :)

DeletedUser

Most on the island were good. As for the weather, if memory serves me correctly it was clear. The normal sounds of day on a beautiful island home. Birds chirpping, peoplegoing about their daily business I suppose. We were busy getting in our daily training. I wish I could provide you with a list, but alas I do not know of any existing.

cabz-If my memory holds true I believe it was at night. I hope curses fall upon the one I left in charge that night. The one time I take my leave for some much needed rest and disaster came upon my fair home. And as far as festivals go, I'm afraid I have no real knowledge of that. I leave that up to my Sgt. at arms as I had too much to worry about with keeping our fair home safe. Once again curse the one I left in charge in myb stead, and curse me for an eternity for allowing this to occur

ummm was the captain drunk at the wheel, as i noticed it was day and night at the same time in this world.

my questions who were you protecting the island from that you needed so many guards?

and what did the SGT do wrong?

and finally if you were going to take down your island how would you go about doing it?

DeletedUser

Sadly, I was very busy. I wanted many guards to ensure that nothing would happen. A paradise like the one we lived on usually catches the eyes of others who want it. As for being drunk, I'll be honest, I could have been. My job is stressful at times.,(As it is in real life too so I may very well have been drunk for real) As for what the Sgt. did wrong, he let something happen that led our island to disaster. And as for how I would take down my own home island, I would never do such a thing. Though I do have my suspicions as to who it may have been.

DeletedUser

didnt do a very good job keeping it safe then did you :p am suprised you have the boldness to even come here :p

ok you avoided my question so ill re-word it was there any threats to the island that we should know about this be external or internal?

DeletedUser

QCI. Yes, that does fall on my shoulders as it was my responsibilty to protect our home. And no I didnt avoid your question, I was just (In all seriousness trying to respond while on some hardcore pain meds because I got hurt at work and tend to not see everything very clearly when under those meds) As for enemies, external as I said, we live in Paradise, I have no doubt there weould be someone who would want to tale it from us. As for internal enemies, once again I have my suspicions.

QCI, really, very good questions.

DeletedUser

What i suspect is that someone close to the heart of Atlantis may have done something.

I think you took a bath, had a mishap with the plug involving a clown, three pieces of bacon, and a toothpick causing the ocean below the island (yes it was a floating island) to flow through your tub drain. After 11 hours of this, and 2.7 hours of screaming, atlantis was no more..

Is that what happened?

DeletedUser

No, that is nowhere near what happened :p Very amusing to read though.

DeletedUser

i thought you were dead why do you need pain meds lol

ok captain where does your loyalty lie with the queen or with the heir to the throne,

heir to the thone do you have any issues with your mummy being the queen?

queenie i leavethe hardest questions for you why name it atlantis and did a whole load of earth people come through a metal ring take command and mess up the peguas galaxy?

DeletedUser

Since coming to this time-zone i have seen the 'show' on 'television' to what you refer...and no Atlantis is not connected to a 'Stargate'. Our paradise was brought to the world through the purest of power - that of the Titans. Rhea herself planted the seeds of our beautiful flora and resided here as the first Queen.
This isle was named in honour of her first mortal daughter, Atlanta.

DeletedUser

Perhaps some pains followed me through to the afterlife. (I really hope that doesnt happen.) lol.

My loyalty jas always been with the Queen.

DeletedUser

Since coming to this time-zone i have seen the 'show' on 'television' to what you refer...and no Atlantis is not connected to a 'Stargate'. Our paradise was brought to the world through the purest of power - that of the Titans. Rhea herself planted the seeds of our beautiful flora and resided here as the first Queen.
This isle was named in honour of her first mortal daughter, Atlanta.

Do you trust your daughter

DeletedUser

I trust my daughter entirely. She is my Heir, and my only child. Since my husband - the Prince Consort - passed my daughter is all have. I must admit that i did not see much of my child before the tragic catastrophe, but that may in part be my fault as i was deep in diplomatic discussions with the Ithican ambassador. Peace Treaties take some work, particularly after a battle so fierce as the one we had.

DeletedUser

Treaties... battles... I thought you all we in "perfect harmony". In paradise, with 0 threats...

How long has this conflict been lasting?

And More Importantly why is it that Your captain of the guard is oblivious to this?

I think he has been hitting more than the bottle... seed of the poppy is a B I tell ya.

DeletedUser

Enas, I never said 0 threats. I believe the battle the Queen speaks of is a past battle, which is why she was working on peace treaties. I am indeed oblivious to much of what happened sadly, I could not possibly keep up with everything that needed my attention. Is it my fault that I could not possibly keep up with everything? Yes, But did I do the best I could? Of course. Many of what I know of come from reports. Too many times had something required my attention while I was doing something else for the kingdom....

DeletedUser

i think ill have a stab in the dark and say you were all playing an extra big game of chinese whispers and the second last whisper was "hire the fookleyar tom"

anyway who exactly was involoved in these piece treaties

DeletedUser

i think ill have a stab in the dark and say you were all playing an extra big game of chinese whispers and the second last whisper was "hire the fookleyar tom"

anyway who exactly was involoved in these piece treaties

My mother better answer cos I've no idea, have all on turning up for my studies :)

DeletedUser

Sadly, I was very busy. I wanted many guards to ensure that nothing would happen. A paradise like the one we lived on usually catches the eyes of others who want it. As for being drunk, I'll be honest, I could have been. My job is stressful at times.,(As it is in real life too so I may very well have been drunk for real)

#1 As for what the Sgt. did wrong, he let something happen that led our island to disaster.

And as for how I would take down my own home island, I would never do such a thing.

#2 Though I do have my suspicions as to who it may have been.

#1) What did the Sgt let "happen"?

#2) And who is it that you suspect? and why?

DeletedUser

Enas #1) The destruction of our home.
#2) I have my suspicions. But I have no solid proof as of yet. I have reports, but at times they can seem, conflicting.

DeletedUser

Enas #1) The destruction of our home.
#2) I have my suspicions. But I have no solid proof as of yet. I have reports, but at times they can seem, conflicting.

Very vague from a military man

#1) can you give me a full dissertation of the happenings that night. No detail is too small. (plus makes for a good story... hope this is not shrugged off like all the rest of the questions)

#2) again vague