Iota Story Time Game!

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

there people were hard working and looked after themselves well as well as there city which resulted in some of their people looking beautiful with some more than others ;). They were not at all lazy.

DeletedUser

firstly in the absence of payne qci are you the captain?

and were there chances of any natural disaster happening like any active volcano or quake or some tsunami?

DeletedUser

I must say that things had felt....unnatural...for a few days before the incident. We were protected from natural disasters by our blood ties to the gods.

DeletedUser

Though at times, given some of the secret actions of some in the noble rankings, if the Gods had forsaken us.

DeletedUser

what are the secret actions you are mentioning and do they led to remaoval of the power of the gods from you

DeletedUser

firstly in the absence of payne qci are you the captain?

and were there chances of any natural disaster happening like any active volcano or quake or some tsunami?

Certainly not !

is it not clear that i am of noble birth, This day just gets worse and worse, first off my milk bath was far to cold then my my swan was not plucked properly and now i am mistaken for a dodgy skull faced looking captain.

I of course am the crown prince, i would shake your hand but... you know.

Anyway to business, a natural disaster, of course there was we lost the beauty of the island that day she was dearly missed, As for the city there was no signs of a natural disaster or we would have know in my kingdom, now that i think of it though i was told of a strange glow coming from the citys direction

DeletedUser

qci what kind of glow was that diid you find more about it?

DeletedUser

They glow i was told was really bright it dominated the tree line in the direction of the city. Merchants that usally travel that path told of an eery silence which followed the bright glow. We sent troops to investigate but found nothing

DeletedUser

man this is going on to long haha

i think underwater ninja dolphins attacks the city from the sea destroying the structure underneath hence making the city sink .......

DeletedUser

the answear is oh so simple

it rained for 20 days and 20 nights the sea rose higher and higher until the world was coverd in water .

when the water dissolved atlantis was left under the sea still as punishment for taunting the gods with there nudity and drinking lol

i guess as no one has answeard i am right lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sapphire Sorrows said:
We still need someone to be the heir otherwise the story WILL NEVER END! da da dun!

Umm..I don't think this story will ever end as it is.. :p

Just sayin'

DeletedUser

well it wont if you guy dont ask questions, look back at whats all ready been said build up a picture work it out from there.

DeletedUser

well then why bother posting in a thread called iota story game lol hate to break to you but there is no cartoon comic games on iota i know how much you enjoy looking at the funny dog lying on top of his dog house pooping on the little birds head

DeletedUser

Hahaha....Figured I'd come read and see if anyone figured out what happened to that imaginary Atlantis ...Blah ! Anyways, Back to the game where I belong ! :p

DeletedUser

so you read it and it didnt have the answers you liked then decided to complain that you dont do story's are you drunk at the wheel or what.