Iota War History

DeletedUser

The Crimson Knights and Vortex started a war with Karnage and The Expendables (recetnly departed TCK members who werent happy with the poor leadership) and eventually lost, not through conquest but through the rest getting fed up with leadership.

The best TCK players went to Elite Shadows, an already top of the world alliance. Elite Shadows dominated a coalition of alliances joined together to defeat them. They then moved on with The Hive to beat down on Black Fleet + The Nameless + Legacy.

Eventually no one wanted to lead ES so the dozen active members making up the whole alliance joined Legion. Now Legion owns everything, having just defeated the number 3 alliance KOTOR and their half a dozen wing alliances.

DeletedUser

LEGION will do nothing without the help from THE HIVE and ATHENIAN ELITE. it's only farce.

DeletedUser

Now, I admit that Legion are very powerful but as leader of athenian heirs I must agree, at least a little bit, with the above post.

Without Legions allies Legion may end up falling apart. BUT this works the other way, without us having Legion as a pact we would not be as powerful.

All in all, we help each other out.

DeletedUser

all in all iota looks like the most boring world ever with an MRA in control :3

jussayin' :p

DeletedUser

Im not sure how exactly.... maybe if both legion's allies turned on them it would be a war, but in reality ive faught against both KOTOR and now Legacy and they werent even close to fights. 4 or 5 legion players took down a large portion of these alliances by themselves. It got so boring we started other wars on other borders to give everyone something to do.

But lets not talk of such sillyness :p

I remember fighting the athenians a loooong time ago back as ES in the core and it got to the point we stoped bothering to attack them cause it wasnt even a real war, just conquering cities, so we went after BF with The Hive instead. Im sure things have changed since then, just my only enounter.

DeletedUser

QP went to "war" with ES, then QP disbanded...

The Crimson Knights and Vortex started a war with Karnage and The Expendables (recetnly departed TCK members who werent happy with the poor leadership) and eventually lost, not through conquest but through the rest getting fed up with leadership.

The best TCK players went to Elite Shadows, an already top of the world alliance. Elite Shadows dominated a coalition of alliances joined together to defeat them. They then moved on with The Hive to beat down on Black Fleet + The Nameless + Legacy.

Eventually no one wanted to lead ES so the dozen active members making up the whole alliance joined Legion. Now Legion owns everything, having just defeated the number 3 alliance KOTOR and their half a dozen wing alliances.

You forgot a part :p

DeletedUser13436

Iota is a diplomatic world, perhaps the most boring, all the top alliances seems to have pacts with Legion and Legion II on the top. There was a little bit of action when KOTOR was attacked though.
The most interesting and promising allaince I see in Iota is The Dirty Dozen it is already in the top alliances. Though it may look small compared to Legion but Legion wont have an easy time wiping them of specially since all there players are in Ocean 35 only and Legion have just 2 cities there. If Legion can get them clear hats of to them.

DeletedUser

It's just a matter of time till LEGION gets to their borders :D

DeletedUser

the dirty dozen are just the top players of KOTOR II. LEGION can beat them just like they beat KOTOR.

DeletedUser

Im not sure how exactly.... maybe if both legion's allies turned on them it would be a war, but in reality ive faught against both KOTOR and now Legacy and they werent even close to fights. 4 or 5 legion players took down a large portion of these alliances by themselves. It got so boring we started other wars on other borders to give everyone something to do.

But lets not talk of such sillyness :p

I remember fighting the athenians a loooong time ago back as ES in the core and it got to the point we stoped bothering to attack them cause it wasnt even a real war, just conquering cities, so we went after BF with The Hive instead. Im sure things have changed since then, just my only enounter.

ES took 1 city from AE as I remember and it was a player that never asked for help or even told us he was getting attacked.

and it was before I was in charge ;) lol ES attacked me many times but I never lost my city.

I'm sure legion could cope just fine without AE helping out. AE are strong though and so are the Hive. Not only that but legacy had plans to attack AE and Legion together, so of course we will assist. The hive has had a long standing war with Black Fleet and many players moved to Legacy so it's understandable they would be still targetting them.

Legion went to war with KOTOR and did so unaided for some time. AE only got involved towards the end.

Everyone talks like Legion, together with AE and the Hive make this world boring.. there are plenty more alliances out there, 3 alliances being allied doesn't end the world. I'm on other worlds with 3 alliances in the top 10 are allied and they have 150+ cap so your talking a lot more players that us 3!

DeletedUser

I could be very wrong, over the span of ES and Legion we've ended quite a few alliances and gone into quite a few wars :p

<3 the hive

DeletedUser13647

Iota's top 12 are boring to watch because when any of them go to war it's always with LEGION and they come out on top every time.

DeletedUser13647

Some more interesting stuff

All of the excitement is among smaller alliances such as mine. We've already have 3 wars (One of which against Eternal Myrmidon LEGION's siter) and are working on winning our forth against Illuminati with help from Have You Seen My Camel. (Who are in the top 12 with 27 members all in Ocean 53). I'm not saying that we defeated Myrmidon just that we killed their attempts to expand in Ocean 63 and the north of Ocean 64. The rest are in Oceans 75 74 and the far south of 64. Far far away form us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could be very wrong, over the span of ES and Legion we've ended quite a few alliances and gone into quite a few wars :p

<3 the hive

lol it's hard to remember all those attacks ;)

i must admit i wasn't sure AE would make it in the early days, but we've grown stronger now :)

there was a time though, very long ago that AE was higher than legion lol though it's been some time.. legion have certainly shown how it can be done... MRA or not you have to respect that

DeletedUser

actually to add... I've always wondered what would have happened if ES would have continued.. I guess we'll never know, but would there have been a war between ES and Legion? would have been an interesting one to watch :)

DeletedUser13647

Anybody care about alliances that are just exiting the rim or is this all going to be about the top 20?

DeletedUser13436

the dirty dozen are just the top players of KOTOR II. LEGION can beat them just like they beat KOTOR.

They have grown immensly since then and LEGION never beat KOTOR II they just beat KOTOR. Had they not disolved they would still be powerfull. Besides that The Dirty Dozen have a pact with HIVE.
It's just a matter of time till LEGION gets to their borders
It will take a lot of time!