Iota War History

DeletedUser

All of the excitement is among smaller alliances such as mine. We've already have 3 wars (One of which against Eternal Myrmidon LEGION's siter)...
Say what? EM has never been a LEGION sister alliance. We just have a pact with them. How many times does this needs to be posted to get to you guys: LEGION and LEGION II are the only real LEGION alliances. The rest is fake or are just having pacts with us to survive!

DeletedUser

They have grown immensly since then and LEGION never beat KOTOR II they just beat KOTOR. Had they not disolved they would still be powerfull. Besides that The Dirty Dozen have a pact with HIVE.

Right...KOTOR II dis-banded before we even had a chance to work them. Someone should ask dying KOTOR III or the dead KOTOR Academy how they feel about LEGION's activities down in O46.

Kings of Poseidon, or Poseidons Army, or whatever they're calling themselves these days is also finding out just how committed LEGION is to being number one.

We'll get to the Dirty Dozen soon enough. Probably faster than you think given our voracious appetites for battle. Maybe they'll put up a fight instead of changing their name this time...

DeletedUser

Ohhh hail to the great Legion. U guys so great ohhh u so great!!!!!!
Its treu what everyone says iota is boring. Everyone is to scared to do anything.
The only treu hero on that world is mAsTeRiTy.
He got bored of the simcity style and decided to play for real.

Its treu all the top alliences are allied with each other and to scared to do anything about each other. So they turn to weaker alliences.

U know what would be a really cool? Top alliences fighting each other. But no not on this world because guess what they could LOSE!!!!!!!! man and thats not the way to play in a wargame... duhhhh...

No, again mAsTeRiTy is the treu hero. Got bored with the monopoly position and decided to have a blast.

DeletedUser

Yes, we are really scared by now and fear the drones comming for us... /cry.

/Natanae, the war mistress

DeletedUser

Its treu what everyone says iota is boring. Everyone is to scared to do anything.

Its treu all the top alliences are allied with each other and to scared to do anything about each other. So they turn to weaker alliences.

U know what would be a really cool? Top alliences fighting each other. But no not on this world because guess what they could LOSE!!!!!!!! man and thats not the way to play in a wargame... duhhhh...

No, again mAsTeRiTy is the treu hero. Got bored with the monopoly position and decided to have a blast.

Why are these alliances weaker? It's not as if they can't fight back. For the most part they don't. It's a choice. So...what might also be cool is if the alliances we go to war with would actually fight back. Some do, and that always makes things more interesting.

It's OK man. Who knows what will happen. It's a war game. Anything is possible.

DeletedUser

For the most part they don't. It's a choice.

No, actually it is not a choice. Not a real one. A weak alliacne - and most are weak compared to LEGION - has no choice, no chance, no real chance to win this battle anyway.

So...what might also be cool is if the alliances we go to war with would actually fight back. Some do, and that always makes things more interesting.

Yes, more interesting, because you are in the comfortable position to watch and *know* that you will win anyway. But know what? there is allways a first time. And there will be a first time, when you, when Legion will fail.

DeletedUser

you're right, best fight we've had yet on Iota was Reign of Chaos or MOH.. their best players joined after they put up quite a fight. They weren't in the top 12, but they fought back and gave us a challenge.. I wouldn't say small alliances are always weak

we had 'war' with Kings of Poseiden or whatever they called now, and KOTOR and neither attacked back, KOTOR was ranked no.2 at the time, and KoP was ranked 1 place lower than AE at the time of us fighting, so see rank has nothing to do with it.. and top alliances like that should be putting up some sort of a fight... if Iota's boring, maybe it's cos alliances hide or go into VM or sit back and let alliances take them over.

I have to say Legacy have given us more of a fight than I gave em credit for... they have done some good defending and some good offensive attacks.. even revolted a couple of our cities.. so respect to them for giving us a fight.

:)

DeletedUser

you're right, best fight we've had yet on Iota was Reign of Chaos or MOH.. their best players joined after they put up quite a fight. They weren't in the top 12, but they fought back and gave us a challenge.. I wouldn't say small alliances are always weak

we had 'war' with Kings of Poseiden or whatever they called now, and KOTOR and neither attacked back, KOTOR was ranked no.2 at the time, and KoP was ranked 1 place lower than AE at the time of us fighting, so see rank has nothing to do with it.. and top alliances like that should be putting up some sort of a fight... if Iota's boring, maybe it's cos alliances hide or go into VM or sit back and let alliances take them over.

I have to say Legacy have given us more of a fight than I gave em credit for... they have done some good defending and some good offensive attacks.. even revolted a couple of our cities.. so respect to them for giving us a fight.

:)

Yeah, the Legacy war looks like fun. Too North for me to get involved :)

We've got some people fighting back down here in the South now. Should be interesting to see how it all turns out.

DeletedUser

see we don't mind some attacks back lol

have fun down south though ;)

DeletedUser13647

If any of you build/conquer one city in Ocean 63 I guarantee that POW/Sovereign Guard will give you the fight of you lives. Same with Have You Seen My Camel and Ocean 53.

DeletedUser13436

Yes, more interesting, because you are in the comfortable position to watch and *know* that you will win anyway. But know what? there is allways a first time. And there will be a first time, when you, when Legion will fail.

Natanea belongs to The Dirty Dozen. Wow seems like they are challenging LEGION.
Guess The Dirty Dozen is having problem with Canes Borealis sister alliances? I have a spy within Canes Borealis. If you guys want the inside information let me know. I have the same account name in Iota.

DeletedUser

Ok, stayed off the forums until now, but i guess now i have to come and say hello.

Are we calling LEGION out? I would say not. I agree with the legion members posting above, our clashing is inevitable in the future, map is only so big, expansion is continous by us both (them considerably faster is a given ). But when it does happen will we fight? Of course.

Will you find threads on here crying about how unfair it is that we are under attack? We are not that alliance.
Will we fight as one for every city under our flag? Those who have fought against us already know the answer to that one.
I know i speak for every member that resides in my alliance when i say at such a time as it does happen the battle will be rough, it will be fought hard. And if we are beaten then they will deserve every city they take.

Regarding Canaes Borealis 2, it was me actually whom their member attacked. The only reason i brought it to their attention is because their leader had been asking for a pact the day before. Needless to say it has been 'diplomatically' dealt with. According to my revolt timer anyway :)

DeletedUser

Ok, stayed off the forums until now, but i guess now i have to come and say hello.

Are we calling LEGION out? I would say not. I agree with the legion members posting above, our clashing is inevitable in the future, map is only so big, expansion is continous by us both (them considerably faster is a given ). But when it does happen will we fight? Of course.

Will you find threads on here crying about how unfair it is that we are under attack? We are not that alliance.
Will we fight as one for every city under our flag? Those who have fought against us already know the answer to that one.
I know i speak for every member that resides in my alliance when i say at such a time as it does happen the battle will be rough, it will be fought hard. And if we are beaten then they will deserve every city they take.

Regarding Canaes Borealis 2, it was me actually whom their member attacked. The only reason i brought it to their attention is because their leader had been asking for a pact the day before. Needless to say it has been 'diplomatically' dealt with. According to my revolt timer anyway :)

Who knows what will happen in the coming weeks/months. I, for one, look forward to a good fight, so...cheers to you...until we meet on the battlefield ;)

DeletedUser

it's always good to see an alliance that's gonna fight and not come on here screaming how unfair it is :)

respect if that's what happens

DeletedUser

If any of you build/conquer one city in Ocean 63 I guarantee that POW/Sovereign Guard will give you the fight of you lives. Same with Have You Seen My Camel and Ocean 53.

That's true, but both alliances still need to get stronger, however, an advantage they have is that they fight together as one, and no that is not a weaknesses ;)

DeletedUser

mmmm just wondering how this remark of this decent D12 player fits into iota's reality of today