Iota Wars 2012

DeletedUser

Thought I would start up a new tab for Feb, please comment on what you are all up to and if anyone is planning any major ops on TDC, please feel free to post where you will be hitting and when lol

I could not find Cabz Bii´s previous post about those ls in my city, been a bit busy lately and not got round to getting on this forum. So what happened to the follow up revolt , clearing and cs attacks Cabz? Hope you haven't forgotten how to conquer an enemies city?

So what have all the major alliances got planned for this month? We have D12 currently hitting Coriales as he has got a bit close to their ww´s for their liking, a few of us are getting bolted and quaked by them left right and centre (and we are not complaining about it) for some reason I just don't think they want us in ocean 35 lol.

DeletedUser

Thought I would start up a new tab for Feb, please comment on what you are all up to

I'm currently contemplating supersizing my meal. My stomach says "YES".... but my pants say "For the love of god, NO"

I just don't know....

DeletedUser

The same thing we do every month:

pinky_and_brain.gif

DeletedUser

Taking over the world is over rated.... the paper work is awful.

DeletedUser

lol...... ya, that's WHY we kept Princess around in LEGION.

Things were going fine........ until someone stole her red stapler.

DeletedUser

There are two things every man should have... one is a good secretary.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure One of the Iota posters was my secretary, wore a nice blue dress and all....

Oh no! Now look here, i'm going off topic too! This is NOT on. Rooster, nice shoulders or no - i refuse to make your wedding dress! Even is you do breathe life into Iota with your spamity spam spam. I would much rather here about in game debacles - at the very least update me properly guys!

S.png

Do we have any stats for the wars?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rooster is D12 now, so we're making him work to pay the taxes for some of his cities. :p

DeletedUser

Well I think it was a Bad Day for D-12
2/11/2011

TDC took 5 City's
Phenom took 3 City's

But, D12 did good too.
D12 did get 6 Abandoned City's

This Guy here "Singidunum" said, it wasn't Fair because TDC had Attacked more then one of his City's at one time and he has made a friend so this friend wrote a Poem for him.

I have a warm and friendly feeling
As I think of you today;
I will take your City and you will be blue.
But you’re many Oceans and Islands away.

Separated by such distance,
Yet my letters bring you near;
Through the waters of Iota we share a friendship,
That’s become to me most dear.

Friends through attacks only;
Still, your City I need to see, in my name as a TDC.
For your soul shines through your past city.
Every time you don't open my Mail.

You have a special way of hiding,
Warming as the sunshine rays,
Bringing joy and inspiration,
for your city I took today.

You’ve enriched my life, my dear one,
And I’m glad God willed we met,
“Friendship’s Road” is that much nicer
when you lost your city and wept.

DeletedUser

It was a good day for flash mobs, ugly brute force, vultures & lack of game skill...

and a bad day for old world heroics, courage, clever game play & one-on-one jousts.

So really... it was either a good day or bad day... depending on your point of view.

DeletedUser

I think it's first time in Iota history when a conqueror writes a poem for the victim :)
I've heard that the victim returned obscene words...:(
You guys go crazier day by day rofl

DeletedUser

Think its funny how TDC approached me and asked that we wouldnt take any more ghost cities to make iota more interesting, I agreed then they took all of Onoquay and Desi 5000 point cities in O45 and O35 .

And Cenobites. We took back cities from TDC.. I took one myself, so evened out.. We are regrouping around 35 now. Ive ordered some useless cities to be let go and for them to focus around our core oceans as the TDC guys arent respecting the Eat No Ghost city rule that Pekk wanted to enforce himself... Oh well :)

DeletedUser

Think its funny how TDC approached me and asked that we wouldnt take any more ghost cities to make iota more interesting, I agreed then they took all of Onoquay and Desi 5000 point cities in O45 and O35 .

And Cenobites. We took back cities from TDC.. I took one myself, so evened out.. We are regrouping around 35 now. Ive ordered some useless cities to be let go and for them to focus around our core oceans as the TDC guys arent respecting the Eat No Ghost city rule that Pekk wanted to enforce himself... Oh well :)

This was never agreed upon though was it? You asked for Phenomenon to agree too before we would enfore this rule and they never did, why dont we discuss this here on the open forum, I know we would agree, or else taking someones cities is just pointless

However have a look at what Singidunum has been up to on grepostats, plenty of ghost munching going on there, not just us you know

DeletedUser

This was never agreed upon though was it? You asked for Phenomenon to agree too before we would enfore this rule and they never did, why dont we discuss this here on the open forum, I know we would agree, or else taking someones cities is just pointless

However have a look at what Singidunum has been up to on grepostats, plenty of ghost munching going on there, not just us you know

This is a lay of the land type of game now.

Before this turned into a WW build or WW bust type of game. This no taking Ghost city implementation would have worked. I did not like to take ghost cities before... It was done to NOT allow the enemy to get a foothold into "Our Areas"

NOW the proposed type of play is in favor of the WW builder. Tactically get in set-up shop and then conquer (pun intended) is our objective. That is the lay of the land now. To do this quick and efficiently is to use the fantastic range of ghost cities available.

So the objective does not have to prevent the border towns from being taken but now has to defend the objective itself.

DeletedUser

Well I really don't see anyone Not stopping taking Ghost Towns Me I would love to see Everyone Stop Taking them Ghost Towns Then we can get back to Having fun again the way I see no one cares if they lose a City because they can always send out a CS Hrs before the City is Taken to a New Closer City some where Else....

So Lets put it on the Table NOW NO MORE GHOST TOWNS TAKEN........