Iota Wars 2012

DeletedUser19105

BDG, I wasnt even sure you were still playing? I would leave pusakal alone, hes doing a great job. A great up and comer.

Yeah, I am still here dude. Always have been. I just don't come running on to the forum every five minutes until somebody starts talking out of the side of their head. Leave pusakal alone? I don't even know where he is besides this forum. Ask TDC if I am still playing. I am sure they saw my name quite a bit when they checked their battle reports from the WW island. Fact of the matter, everybody sees this game from their own ocean. For phenom, we see that we were completely out of the WW race when it started. However, we have been able to travel several oceans away and spike two wonders. Whether you want to admit it or not, that is an accomplishment worth some recognition. You don't want to recognize that, fine. We are not a crew that needs a pat on the head. You guys seem to have had islands locked up and ready for the WW race. You jumped out to an early lead. Good job for you. You have also been able to defend so far. Also good on you. But you have not faced all of phenom. You haven't faced me yet. You guys may even be able to take some of my "expansion" cities. However, you and everyone else in your crew, including TDC, have never even gotten so much as a sniff of one of my cities in my home oceans. Fact of the matter, I have weathered several wars and the only cities i lost were ones that I gave away. End of the day, my only point for TDC is to keep one eye on your WW's. Because this little arrangement you set up is a bit lop-sided in my opinion. Seems to set you up for an easy win. You can call it whatever you want, but I think the writing is on the wall.

DeletedUser

I know Gianni. Coz ur a loyal and honorable friend. I was just messing with Enas to see what's in his mind.
Nothing unexpected happened... a bunch of personal insults for me from a irritated arrogant and psychotic dude...
We'll clear Iota of such fails...

I have to agree, Enas you constantly insult Gianni because you hate to lose face I think.I was wrong to even listen to you on message.You are one arrogant guy! and you are embarresment to phenom.
I must admit I had suspisions about DD when we pact, but after this time they are twice the people you are Enas...

DeletedUser

Ok I have a lot of quotes JUST from this thread I will do the same from other threads. According to TDC and D12 Phenom and I are the only ones that take pride in their accomplishments… Since everyone likes to live in the now here we go….
Think its funny how TDC approached me and asked that we wouldnt take any more ghost cities to make iota more interesting, I agreed then they took all of Onoquay and Desi 5000 point cities in O45 and O35 .
And Cenobites. We took back cities from TDC.. I took one myself, so evened out.. We are regrouping around 35 now. Ive ordered some useless cities to be let go and for them to focus around our core oceans as the TDC guys arent respecting the Eat No Ghost city rule that Pekk wanted to enforce himself... Oh well :)
This is Gianni throwing the same tactics at TDC as they are currently throwing at us. I already sent the back and forth to you Reme that had Gianni at first pleading for us to tip the scales in his favor over you… then in the same message thread insulting me with a few choice words. I even in those messages labeled his maturity level in calling me calling me Bullheaded and “AnasEllinas” simply because I flat out refused to do his bidding. He quoted the fate of Iota hangs in the balance. I am sure the same stuff was said… anyway that is already known by you Reme… as for the comment later about the insults I will get to those. I nor you will sit there and take a beating without striking back… remember this.
This was never agreed upon though was it? You asked for Phenomenon to agree too before we would enfore this rule and they never did, why dont we discuss this here on the open forum, I know we would agree, or else taking someones cities is just pointless

However have a look at what Singidunum has been up to on grepostats, plenty of ghost munching going on there, not just us you know
This is a truth that has been been confirmed by myself in this same thread and again here with Surfer.
Oh how much we love the talk about how wonderful we all are ...
This is directed to the statistics of cities lost to TDC and other alliances, written by TDC members.
We could talk about how many citys TDC and phenom are taking from D12 in feb,if you would prefer that is...
Here is you Reme in response to the previous quote…
Dear Enas and the rest of Phenomenom

You are ALL a bunch of hypocrites.

I was approached by TDC a while back, and asked if we, the 3 main alliances, would consider to NOT eat inactives to make the game more interesting. ... I AGREED.

Then we see PHENONENOM, eating oh so MANY and MANY inactives to even get close to MY ocean. Now, the sad fact is, I, NOR, did my amazing team mates eat the inactives as we had established an unwritten rule. SO.. along your mob came and used the inactives to get close to me.
This was never agreed upon and surfer confirmed it. It is an attempt to reach for lies to try and prove a point which in invalid. I publicly turned it down on page 3 or 4 of this thread. Surfer also confirmed this a little bit up above. Again we are attacked for Hypocrasy… I can also paste all messages between me and Gianni… to show I never accused him of going that route…. ALL THAT WAS EVER SAID IS “SO DO YOU”.
-------------------
The next 2 quotes are a barrage of insults from Gianni to Phenom and Myself.
Before I prepare my response, where is Peterlee's city in O35? I must say its vanished and turned blue! Let me finish of some work and prepare my answer.

P.s Is Peterlee not part of Pheno? Last time I checked he was...
Insult against Peterlee for losing a city.
Oh my dear Enas, with respect, maybe you might like to ask ROOSTER how much you harped at us for eating inactives. After all he is NEUTRAL....

p.s 20k in Birhemmes? Thats all?
I never harped to anyone and have both messages from Rooster whom I respect a lot and am really disappointed with Gianni for grabbing at air to try and make more invalid points.
Oh and how do you like those apples Enas.. I destroyed Skippy at every attempt of a city.. And I do believe you lost another RED DOT in my ocean? Oh but of course..

Guess what I just got another 2 slots, so here I come again ...
My god if these are not insults I do not know what are…
Another thing Mr Enas, did you lose a city??? How does that feel? I am not quite sure how that feels.. Never ever lost one.

Please describe it ;)

More insults…. I in a message congratulated you Reme and I did not make ANY excuses Like Gianni fibbed about later on in the thread. I could have said I was only on an iPhone all weekend due to Greek Orthodox Easter visiting my family out of town… but why? Regardless I was not in VM and you took the city fair and square. No crying. No fuss. A big thumbs up and pat on the back to you and your alliance.

I have to respond to some of the DRIVEL and that comes out some of your mouths.

Enas, excuses excuses excuses.. You lost a city, face it. You LOST a city to TDC. Thats right. I still dont know how that feels.. How does it feel?
Again insult… for something he did not do… Reme gets the kudos you get nothing. Remember you only get stuff for earning it not by proxy…

And you brave mighty warriors .. if I hear one more time how you are far from your ocean and blah blah blah.. Havent u asked last one standing and renegades to fight your battles?

This is a truth, if both of your alliances are candid with saying you will travel across 4-5 oceans to get at us, then you will be saying the same thing. It is a huge hurdle and you will be complain. Surfer complained about 20 hours LS trips to D12 Wonder in this thread (page 2-3) try 40 – 50 hours LS trips…
And FYI, we are NOT pushing our wonder. I havent sent one resource. If we had we would have been up there by now.
Again a lie, your tomb was lvl 4 and is about to turn level 8 in the 2 short weeks from when TDC lost their tomb… Thankfully we were ahead already at level 7 almost 8 or we might have lost this race. Again with the inactive bit. The reasons why were explained 1 million times over and over why we have to use inactives to jump across 4-5 oceans (hmmm with him saying this the 100th time will it finally be seen that it is not Phenom doing any accusing but this guy?????????????????)

I know Gianni. Coz ur a loyal and honorable friend. I was just messing with Enas to see what's in his mind.
Nothing unexpected happened... a bunch of personal insults for me from a irritated arrogant and psychotic dude...
I know I know… I am the ignorant and arrogant dude. I will be quoting all of your stuff from the other thread soon enough.

I have to agree, Enas you constantly insult Gianni because you hate to lose face I think.I was wrong to even listen to you on message.You are one arrogant guy! and you are embarresment to phenom.
I must admit I had suspisions about DD when we pact, but after this time they are twice the people you are Enas...
I am the bad man you are right Reme. I am so bad because I point out the obvious and state facts.
1- We declared that we were at war with TDC and D12 from the beginning of the Wonders Race.
2- We never agreed to any pact to stay away eat in-actives.
3- We refused a pact with D12 to tip the scales (you do have that message.. I have more if you like)
4- We openly attacked both The Syndicate, TDC and D12 to try and conquer their world wonder… Succeeded in 2 WW busts have not yet with the any of D12 (still trying and hopeful)
5- EVERYONE is prideful of their Alliance, and loves to applaud their own accomplishments. It is in our nature. When it is not in your interest or it is indirect correlation of your fault then you get bent out of shape…. We all do. That is people and that is just how it is.
6- My arrogance does not hold a candle to Gianni. If you look in all his posts it is “I” did this “I” did that, “I” orchestrated the grand defense, “I” held the alliance together, “I”, “I”, “I” (please for the love that is all good take a can of thinner and unglue yourself from the mirror. Disk tried to give Gianni the benefit of the doubt… but it is in every post.) He even claims he is the one responsible for what TDC has done in recent days. I do not claim that “I” did ANYTHING. My alliance has attacked and defended well as a team. I have the utmost pride in Phenom, and it is evident they do also.

DeletedUser

WOW and WOW.... I applaud you for winning the tool bag of the decade award. I am astonished with how much of a tool you really are and are willing to do this to the rest of your alliance.

Gianni does not deserve anything. He has worked hard or nothing. We here at Phenom split ourselves into 2 groups so HALF of our alliance fought you and the other half fought D12... and we worked hard to get what we got, and continue to do so. You are pathetic. PATHETIC!!!!

It is politics you say? HA, it is the towel... Game Over, The End... No more "to be continued"...

So now you play at giving them the game. I wonder what Pekk feels about this, Reme do you feel the same?

All the talk of TDC pride over the past nearly 2 years and all down the tubes cuz of this TOOL. HAHAHA if it is the end of the world so be it. As enemies you are boring anyway... you showed life in one weekend and now are quick to give it in.

Your character shows in spades... what a waste of breathe.

WITH THIS MOVE Phenom is the true winner... D12 gets an Asteriks * a lowly asteriks to continue on with the lie. For you truly did not win SQUAT. Ladies Blouses all of yous... how can you look in the mirror... knowing it is with an asterik. PUNKS.

LOL

to think we were playing a war game and instead we got a bunch of snot nosed punks playing patty cake

Go spin the bottle with your Boyfriend... 7 minutes in heaven Ancient, you may even get the reach around... nah Gianni is selfish you will not even get that...

Forget goings on in game, yes we do have all stupid pride here for our own alliance and we are all great whatever.
but sorry this is over the top reaction. to question some ones sexuality,and talk to some one this way is not fair.

DeletedUser

And I have worked hard since ONO and Desi left overnight with NO warning.

Yeah. That was a sad story for D12..That's when I lost my respect.. :/ Hated to see them go but glad I had the chance to play with them in the time they where here & also in Psi for a little bit. :)

a bunch of personal insults for me from a irritated arrogant and psychotic dude...

Hahaha..Irritated? Aren't you the irritated one that let an inactive hold a WW city on YOUR WW island so avoided the forum until you pacted with D12 to come talk again as you knew you couldn't hold D12 off yourself so decided to pact with them "to take Pheno down" because we took one of your WW island cities that was being held by an inactive? Hmm..What a great move. :) As I always say..Good Luck! :)

Rid Iota of such fails...Oh what a joy...I can't wait for that day to come. :) I love to hear I'm sure a fail although I can't take it seriously as I know there are SEVERAL people that have a HUGE ego and tend to be one them self..

DeletedUser

Go spin the bottle with your Boyfriend... 7 minutes in heaven Ancient, you may even get the reach around... nah Gianni is selfish you will not even get that...

WOW, you can write a lot about nothing...
You waned to fight both TDC and D12? Well here you go boy...Why winning so much? Fight!
I am arogant too. I admit it...
Still I expect your appologies for the real insults you brought to me in the post above...
I don't need your resons or your observations of the past.
Speaking of the past...who was saying that Phenomenon has no interest in WW's?...lol, now I say TDC is more interrested in fighting Phenomenon and you say we quit, we're a tool, we're a disgrace for TDC pride... get lost!

DeletedUser

Forget goings on in game, yes we do have all stupid pride here for our own alliance and we are all great whatever.
but sorry this is over the top reaction. to question some ones sexuality,and talk to some one this way is not fair.

I admit this may be a bit over the top, but it does NOT question someone's sexuality it has nothing to do wih that. The context is depicting this: "Gianni will screw you guys over." It may be a bit more graphic then needed but it is just that.

He WILL stab you all in the Back.... not a question of "if" but a question of "WHEN"....

WOW, you can write a lot about nothing...
You waned to fight both TDC and D12? Well here you go boy...Why winning so much? Fight!
I am arogant too. I admit it...
Still I expect your appologies for the real insults you brought to me in the post above...
I don't need your resons or your observations of the past.
Speaking of the past...who was saying that Phenomenon has no interest in WW's?...lol, now I say TDC is more interrested in fighting Phenomenon and you say we quit, we're a tool, we're a disgrace for TDC pride... get lost!

We have been mate, and are fine with it. I was just hoping you would realize it is for a flawed purpose. You know what this is the last time I say anything in trying to convince you all as to "WHY"... it is evident that you all are acting on raw emotion and that is it.

I am NOT going to apologize for something that is not there... See above^^^^

You have quit the WW race, and your whole mission statement. Good, bad, right, or wrong that is true. It is not about the WWs any longer for you all. That is cool! You want to dedicate your time fighting us that is cool too. :)

Lets have fun in game and may the best Alliances or in your case Alliances win.

Enas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't really expected you to apology...that post speaks about yourself a lot...
Never mind. We'll continue our plan either if you agree or not. Didn't needed your agreement, I was just posting the facts when you just gone wild...
The way we lost our tomb is a long story and I don't feel the need to explain it here.
Anyway we'll get it back...

DeletedUser

Good on ya... that is the spirit, get that WW back and rough us up.

I did not apologize I just explained the phrase.

Good Luck to all parties involved.

DeletedUser

Good on ya... that is the spirit, get that WW back and rough us up.

I did not apologize I just explained the phrase.

Good Luck to all parties involved.

Exactly, even though I sense a lot of sarcasm and:eek:. any ways lets not get personal.
You will find out too that our action is not based purely on raw emotion because we lose ww too you.
I personally think you did well,(but as i said before this was a big mistake by TDC,complacent and what ever else,total screw up and not like us at all).
we will just speak most by actions in game.
shame you could not say sorry too AncientE, He is one of the best/good person I meet on here so do not like to see him talk to like that.

DeletedUser

reme said:
we will just speak most by actions in game.

I believe I did say that like 3 pages ago... :D Anyways...Yes..Yes.. :)

It is a game after all...We play the best we can..If we lose we lose...Like everyone has said good luck to all! :)

DeletedUser

I know you guys know this already but use [*spoiler][/spoiler]:Angry:

DeletedUser

Just to say these city are to be given up by enas so no celebrate with these:)
but any way they would be best in TDC hands.

66.I was First lmao
55-09-01..

I will not defend these. I need the city slots

DeletedUser

I have to respond to some of the DRIVEL and that comes out some of your mouths.

Enas, excuses excuses excuses.. You lost a city, face it. You LOST a city to TDC. Thats right. I still dont know how that feels.. How does it feel?

Well I guess you know now how it feels... Congratulations to Pepih and the members of The Last One Standing for ousting Gianni off their WW island!!!!

Just to say these city are to be given up by enas so no celebrate with these:)
but any way they would be best in TDC hands.

66.I was First lmao
55-09-01..

I will not defend these. I need the city slots

LOL you were to post in your local forum... why here? :heh:

DeletedUser

You might want to look into why I lost that city..
FACT:
I skyped Pepih about it the day he launched his first attack before revolt.
The alliance was stretched as to asking them to defend it. It would be selfish.
and the BIGGEST fact is because, I needed the slot to take REKOJ city sitting on the border of 35/45. Thats right I conquered another one of PHENO's cities, I believe one that you tried to defend yourself, but too late for the drivel, you sent. (my last post, "See you when I get a slot")

So not quite the same as LOSING a city. (Surrendering one to open a slot to conquer one of yours)

I sacrifice a cat to gain a lion. Rekoj city was most definitely a lion. Believe me strategically VERY important to me.

I also saw you were getting destroyed up north as all your defences are south and East.

TDC and Us are spanking you , Even little Coleton and my, quote ENAS "broken northern recruits" are demolishing you, guess they arent as broken anymore (please dont insult them, they are good people) .. Im actually feeling sorry for you. Oh wait Im not.

And lets get into what is going on...

First of, my alliance ROCKS. You should see how hard these guys work for each other.
Secondly, working with TDC has been a dream. i admit, even more than I expected.
Thirdly, I have worked out a deal with them regarding the WONDERS. What it is I will not let you know.
Fourthly, I have NOT sent a single resource to that tomb wonder. I, meaning me. I cannot stop others but I am the only one who can upgrade a wonder, which refers to my deal.
Fifth, Enas, Disketeer, Laura, is a nice person as is Rekoj, I chatted with him a lot during my siege. Cool people, why they are with you I have no idea.

As far as your sexuality comments go, I am clearly straight as I have a girlfriend and probably have dated girls you hide yourself in a room with and stare at on your laptop. So no I am not in to guys.

Next, TDC. Lets talk about TDC. So, once upon a time you guys were our allies, wether it due to Ono and Desi, who knows. Desi actually didnt like you. Thats a mute point tho. Not many liked him either. History is that I have asked GHOSTARROW forever to join up with us. Why dont you ask him? This opportunity made a LOT of sense. You joined up with RENEGADES and LOS. So we joined up together.

Call it 2 vs 3. Odds still stacked?

I find it funny that you are all nice now to TDC and using words like "mate". Your not even british, I am. I use that , but now its kiss TDC. Well its actually enjoyable to watch you grovel, Mr High and Mighty.

This is a game John or Enas whichever you prefer. A game. Not real. Its tactful and strategic. Doesnt pay our rent or put food on the table so need to take it so seriously. As Lane once said, congrats to who wins, we just play it.

Now will I double cross TDC? Absolutely not. Will we ever end our agreement? Who knows, I however sincerely hope NOT. Your very quick to say I would stab in the back. BUT where do you get that from? Have I broken a pact with you or anyone? EVER??

I convinced Lexlouther to hand his cities over. Thats all. Didnt even have a pact with you, I actually never even spoke to you. So no, absolutely no pact broken there.

So please stop tarnishing me with a traitor brush.

I admit, at the start, I looked at the wonder race and thought we were totally screwed. I had to look at other alliances to catch up. i asked you if you wanted to help hold up TDC growth and you said you werent interested in WW. (Ironic now. I ask you ALL to read the last posts from the WONDER RACE THREAD, late JAN, How Pheno are on here bragging how they wont take part and dont care about the race) Was it personal? No. I did what i did for the alliance. No backstabbing at all. No breaking pacts. I had NO pacts to break.

I have made new friends now on Grep, Ancientevil, Surfero, Cenobites, etc. Im not giving them praise for nothing, I really enjoy working with them. Effective and most of all , really cool people. I thank you for the opportunity. Reme you too. Thanks.

As for you BDG, I meant no harm, I just asked if you were playing much these days, im sure your 200 Ls nukes are just as sore as anyone elses.

TO finish this long post, I want to say that i can cut and paste too ENAS. There are so many different religions because people pull a line from this verse and one from that verse and it can translate into anything. So all your cut and pasts are pretty lame. Plus some words on that arent even english, so I suspect some modification on your behalf.

Dude, just get a life. This is a game, you lose some you win some.

Enjoy it and lose the arrogance, people might start liking you.

Gianni Capaldi

DeletedUser

You might want to look into why I lost that city..
FACT:
I skyped Pepih about it the day he launched his first attack before revolt.
The alliance was stretched as to asking them to defend it. It would be selfish.
and the BIGGEST fact is because, I needed the slot to take REKOJ city sitting on the border of 35/45. Thats right I conquered another one of PHENO's cities, I believe one that you tried to defend yourself, but too late for the drivel, you sent. (my last post, "See you when I get a slot")

So not quite the same as LOSING a city. (Surrendering one to open a slot to conquer one of yours)

I sacrifice a cat to gain a lion. Rekoj city was most definitely a lion. Believe me strategically VERY important to me.

I also saw you were getting destroyed up north as all your defences are south and East.

TDC and Us are spanking you , Even little Coleton and my, quote ENAS "broken northern recruits" are demolishing you, guess they arent as broken anymore (please dont insult them, they are good people) .. Im actually feeling sorry for you. Oh wait Im not.

And lets get into what is going on...

First of, my alliance ROCKS. You should see how hard these guys work for each other.
Secondly, working with TDC has been a dream. i admit, even more than I expected.
Thirdly, I have worked out a deal with them regarding the WONDERS. What it is I will not let you know.
Fourthly, I have NOT sent a single resource to that tomb wonder. I, meaning me. I cannot stop others but I am the only one who can upgrade a wonder, which refers to my deal.
Fifth, Enas, Disketeer, Laura, is a nice person as is Rekoj, I chatted with him a lot during my siege. Cool people, why they are with you I have no idea.

As far as your sexuality comments go, I am clearly straight as I have a girlfriend and probably have dated girls you hide yourself in a room with and stare at on your laptop. So no I am not in to guys.

Next, TDC. Lets talk about TDC. So, once upon a time you guys were our allies, wether it due to Ono and Desi, who knows. Desi actually didnt like you. Thats a mute point tho. Not many liked him either. History is that I have asked GHOSTARROW forever to join up with us. Why dont you ask him? This opportunity made a LOT of sense. You joined up with RENEGADES and LOS. So we joined up together.

Call it 2 vs 3. Odds still stacked?

I find it funny that you are all nice now to TDC and using words like "mate". Your not even british, I am. I use that , but now its kiss TDC. Well its actually enjoyable to watch you grovel, Mr High and Mighty.

This is a game John or Enas whichever you prefer. A game. Not real. Its tactful and strategic. Doesnt pay our rent or put food on the table so need to take it so seriously. As Lane once said, congrats to who wins, we just play it.

Now will I double cross TDC? Absolutely not. Will we ever end our agreement? Who knows, I however sincerely hope NOT. Your very quick to say I would stab in the back. BUT where do you get that from? Have I broken a pact with you or anyone? EVER??

I convinced Lexlouther to hand his cities over. Thats all. Didnt even have a pact with you, I actually never even spoke to you. So no, absolutely no pact broken there.

So please stop tarnishing me with a traitor brush.

I admit, at the start, I looked at the wonder race and thought we were totally screwed. I had to look at other alliances to catch up. i asked you if you wanted to help hold up TDC growth and you said you werent interested in WW. (Ironic now. I ask you ALL to read the last posts from the WONDER RACE THREAD, late JAN, How Pheno are on here bragging how they wont take part and dont care about the race) Was it personal? No. I did what i did for the alliance. No backstabbing at all. No breaking pacts. I had NO pacts to break.

I have made new friends now on Grep, Ancientevil, Surfero, Cenobites, etc. Im not giving them praise for nothing, I really enjoy working with them. Effective and most of all , really cool people. I thank you for the opportunity. Reme you too. Thanks.

As for you BDG, I meant no harm, I just asked if you were playing much these days, im sure your 200 Ls nukes are just as sore as anyone elses.

TO finish this long post, I want to say that i can cut and paste too ENAS. There are so many different religions because people pull a line from this verse and one from that verse and it can translate into anything. So all your cut and pasts are pretty lame. Plus some words on that arent even english, so I suspect some modification on your behalf.

Dude, just get a life. This is a game, you lose some you win some.

Enjoy it and lose the arrogance, people might start liking you.

Gianni Capaldi

Going through this post all that is seen is "I" "I" "I" and on and on and on. They are bolded to make sure you did not overlook them. If that is not the epitome of arrogance then that words meaning is forever fleeting.

Convos with TDC... Sir truth be told Reme came with a lot of respect and left the back handed comments at home. When you do the same then maybe you will receive the same. Also to be sure YOU will say something to the effect "Everyone loves me me me me". Knowing this and reading the post above I even have this grand need to love you too. Can I worship at your feet? Is there room next to all the other subjects... imaginary or not?

Good bad or ugly time will tell where this all goes. The landscape is the same... a fight is a fight. Let us just fight it.

Cheers MATE

PS: you say you are going to kick us out and win... then just make it happen, what need is there to talk about it anymore?

DeletedUser

I'm getting bored with seeing the same arguments and defenses over and over, so here's a summary so we can move on:

1. D12 and TDC are working together and are happy working with each other. (Great!)
2. Phenom and D12 have both added several levels to their tombs since TDC's got spiked. (I don't care if you aren't the one pushing the button, Gianni, the D12 tomb picked up the pace until it was clear that Phenom was actually on the ball this time.)
3. YES. Phenomenon is trying to complete a second wonder. YES. Previously we would not bother sending resources to our wonders because we knew we had already lost the races for those, and so we publicly announced that we weren't even in the running. Later it turned out that our new strategy was actually POSSIBLE - something that no other alliance had cared to think about because they were too busy talking about how the world was ending.

Now for some speculation.
I'm going to bet that D12's and TDC's relationship is thus: They will work together to make sure Phenomenon does not win. They will work to make the race a battle between 2 alliances instead of 3.

Some analyzing based on the speculation:
Why is TDC doing this? Primarily because they are seriously irked at Phenomenon. I may not have seen a level 10 wonder in my own alliance get locked at level 9, but Phenomenon was the FIRST alliance to see a wonder they were in the lead for be frozen for an eternity with absolutely no chance of recourse while another alliance took the lead permanently. (Vacation Mode should NOT protect a city that is being used to freeze another alliance's wonder!!! InnoGames, PLEASE FIX THIS!) Anyways... I think I do understand your frustration and your desire for revenge. I kind of hope you do manage to spike a wonder because then you'll get out of your funk and start thinking about strategy again instead of just revenge. The victory would also help you accept in a positive light just how transitory these wonders can be. (No, I am not offering you a city. A victory handed to you is no victory. Go earn it. :))
Why is D12 doing this? Because TDC's wonders are a lot easier to get to than Phenomenon's. By making the difficult project a 2-alliance effort, time and resources will hopefully be saved. (That doesn't make D12 evil, it makes them lazy. ;) I can appreciate this because I'm lazy too.)
Why is Phenomenon upset? We're not upset... But our alliance culture has had a large dose of cowboy infused into it (the best description I can find), and we tend to come on very strong when we argue...

(Sapphire? Does this post belong in the Wonder Race thread instead?)

(More (parentheses (just because (I (seem to love (them) so) much.))))

DeletedUser

Well it's April now, so i can either change the title of the thread to Iota Wars 2012 or we can come up with a better title.....

OR

Move to WW thread.

OR

Start a new thread for April wars going into May.

DeletedUser

Ok... This is as always not something I do... I think this is silly..Its a game...

1. I am rekoj... I lost a city because of an error I made... no one else in the alliance is or should be held accountable...here or anywhere else...
2, The attacks were tight from several players (4 maybe 5)(irrelevant)... When I realized my huge error by sending support to incorrect city I "then" asked for help... Enas and a few others tried to help but it was too late ...
3. Being a gentleman and extremely polite I sent Gianni a message congratulation him and his "team" ... header of message was "well done".. they were going to be successful so a pat on the back was in order...
4. I explained to Gianni at the time I wished to congratulate him for a job well done.. During our conversation/messaging I explained to Mr Gianni that my expectations at all times is that he is a "gentleman" .. please talk to my team mates as to the requirements of my play and those who have drawn my anger for crossing the line in this area...Mr. Gianni expressed he is always a gentleman so the conversation continued...
5. The next day I am led to this forum to see a posting that insulted people who were trying to help me cover a blunder... I have no issue with taking heat for my error.. But I must step forward and defend those who tried to help an old man no lose to much face..
6. I still think Mr. Gianni and his "team" did a GREAT JOB IN TAKING THE CITY.,..
7. I am not mad but dis appointed in what has transpired here... I deserve the HEE HAW for losing an important city I guess... but public embarrassment I think is maybe too much... (but I again have no issue with you picking on "me")
8. I understand the saber ratting that occurs bhetween alliances but I do not take part... I am a less then average player who has enjoyed the game but with these character assassinations I think my days will be numbered also... (its a game)
9. Mr. Gianni asked me to join their team ... although if he knew of my limited talents in game he might rethink that offer... I refused because the time on this server is limited so the so to even consider it would be silly...(would never consider after these actions Mr. Gianni)
10. I am not nor have ever claimed to be some crazy wild eyed attacker... I play a fun game with a couple of people whom I enjoy chatting with and playing a "game"
11. Enas and company are probably getting tired of my errors and having to cover for a less than stellar play... to them I think I probably owe an appoligy as well as a thank you for "all" their help ..
12. I find these forums to be better then TV at times but also rude... But the people who were trying to save me "this" embarrassment deserve to have their reputations expunged...for myself I am too old to care ..
13. I am sorry to my team mates for having lost the city and having to put them through this public embarrassment ... (its just a city)and "they dont deserve it)
14 rekoj=joker backwards.. have a great day...