Iota Wars 2012

DeletedUser

Sapphire: Yeah, Iota wars is probably a better title, though it will get long.

rekoj: You are a GREAT player and you'd better be joking if you say otherwise... or else!

DeletedUser

Well it's April now, so i can either change the title of the thread to Iota Wars 2012 or we can come up with a better title.....

OR

Move to WW thread.

OR

Start a new thread for April wars going into May.

Iota Wars 2012, is sufficient. We don't have blood baths every month although it looks like things are starting to look up so maybe we will if that becomes the case then...Well...I guess we'll have to see. [insert wink eye]

DeletedUser

11. Enas and company are probably getting tired of my errors and having to cover for a less than stellar play... to them I think I probably owe an appoligy as well as a thank you for "all" their help ..
12. I find these forums to be better then TV at times but also rude... But the people who were trying to save me "this" embarrassment deserve to have their reputations expunged...for myself I am too old to care ..
13. I am sorry to my team mates for having lost the city and having to put them through this public embarrassment ... (its just a city)and "they dont deserve it)
14 rekoj=joker backwards.. have a great day...

11. Never Rekoj. You are a pillar of this alliance. You do not even know how much I think. (hope this does not bring on morre attacks), but if it were not for you, and the others of Phenom as a team then we would not have reached as far as we have.

12. Yes these forums seem to bring out the "best" in people and I am not to be excused either from that. I am an adult albiet a "bullish" one.

13. No need to be sorry brotha, think of it this way... after ALL those attacks and wasting pretty much 90% of their offense they got lucky and skated off with one city, had we all been a little more attentive then they would have been goose egged in that part of the world.

14. You joke... never :p ;) HAHA oh listen to Disketeer, she may flail ya! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Iota Wars 2012, is sufficient. We don't have blood baths every month although it looks like things are starting to look up so maybe we will if that becomes the case then...Well...I guess we'll have to see. [insert wink eye]

Well hopefully we can make this a monthly one.but we will see.
there is going to be a lot more constant attacking than there has been for along time in iota for the top 4,5,6 alliance at least.more interesting too:)
TDC and DD will hopefully work well together and show why we are the top 2 alliance, but respect phenom as i do they are no fools:).
I personally interested to see what will happen over the next month of may ....

DeletedUser

13. No need to be sorry brotha, think of it this way... after ALL those attacks and wasting pretty much 90% of their offense they got lucky and skated off with one city, had we all been a little more attentive then they would have been goose egged in that part of the world.

Err I think that I find myself sitting in 4 cities which belonged to Phenonenom less than 10 days ago. So Either you cant count or I must be really really lucky Mr Enas. I would probably go with you cant count. I love how youve failed at every attempt Enas. is that a common occurrence in life? I hope not!

Rekoj, you are a gentleman, and NEVER apologize for who you are EVER.

As you said, its a game, we are adults, who cares?

Miss Saphire, yes I think that February has sort of passed..

Linda (disketeer), as far as your previous post, I will refrain from answering it. However, this seems to be a Phenonenumb haven when it comes to a forum. Probably cos most of us cant stand the "HOW GREAT ARE WE" posts from your mob.

Nuff said. back to real life.

DeletedUser

Well hopefully we can make this a monthly one.but we will see.
there is going to be a lot more constant attacking than there has been for along time in iota for the top 4,5,6 alliance at least.more interesting too:)
TDC and DD will hopefully work well together and show why we are the top 2 alliance, but respect phenom as i do they are no fools:).
I personally interested to see what will happen over the next month of may ....

Yeah Reme May should be an interesting month indeed! See you all on the battlefield!

Err I think that I find myself sitting in 4 cities which belonged to Phenonenom less than 10 days ago. So Either you cant count or I must be really really lucky Mr Enus. I would probably go with you cant count. I love how youve failed at every attempt Enuss. is that a common occurrence in life? I hope not!

Rekoj, you are a gentleman, and NEVER apologize for who you are EVER.

As you said, its a game, we are adults, who cares?

Miss Saphire, yes I think that February has sort of passed..

Linda (disketeer), as far as your previous post, I will refrain from answering it. However, this seems to be a Phenonenumb haven when it comes to a forum. Probably cos most of us cant stand the "HOW GREAT ARE WE" posts from your mob.

Nuff said. back to real life.

The "I"s have it.

Nice wordplay on my name... very mature... Nice wordplay on the Alliance name... again mature.

DeletedUser

I spY with mY little eYe, something beginning with L

Enas were you on last night playing till 5am? Really? Your devoted, I'll give you that.

DeletedUser

I spY with mY little eYe, something beginning with L

Enas were you on last night playing till 5am? Really? Your devoted, I'll give you that.

Haha..I must be crazy, but honestly don't see what this has to do with anything..If he chooses to stay up till 5am playing Grepolis then so be it...

DeletedUser

Haha..I must be crazy, but honestly don't see what this has to do with anything..If he chooses to stay up till 5am playing Grepolis then so be it...

Even when I give John (enust) credit, I get slagged.. I cant win.

P.s Lane who are you on Grep?

DeletedUser

Even when I give John (enust) credit, I get slagged.. I cant win.

P.s Lane who are you on Grep?

Haha..I wasn't slagging you I was just saying I didn't quite understand what exactly your point was.. :p Was I suppose to hint a sarcastic comment? Nahh..Not Gianni..Hehe..Jk.

Umm..As my siggy says, Aider. :) lol

I thought everyone knew me..I guess not. :(

DeletedUser

I hope you boys aren't going off topic now, after so much good discussion.

Thread is now renamed.

DeletedUser

Ok, just to be one step ahead on the whiners, Iota 2012 wars is

NOT
TDC + D12 vs Phenomenon
BUT
TDC + D12 vs Phenomenon + TLOS + Renegades

DeletedUser

Ok, just to be one step ahead on the whiners, Iota 2012 wars is

NOT
TDC + D12 vs Phenomenon
BUT
TDC + D12 vs Phenomenon + TLOS + Renegades

Just to be clearer...er...er...er...

TDC + D12 (89.2 mil) vs Phenom +TLOS + Renegades (69.7)

But not whining, this is actually thrilling!! You all are putting up a good fight. It seems everyone enjoys the game now more than ever. Thanks for the fun!!!

Enas Ellinas

DeletedUser

Yes agree Enas Ellinas.
who would have thought this of iota a few months ago?
future is not predictable in iota for the first time in a long time:D

DeletedUser18223

this is war of the lords!!! and this is the greatest war ive ever encounter in the entire history of iota

DeletedUser

Yeah, Iota's not dead! Iota's exciting.
Woohooo, did something unexpected but very funny happened this evening?

DeletedUser

Yeah, Iota's not dead! Iota's exciting.

Yes, its been a while since it has been this exciting I have to say, however some players are going to miss all the fun as they are running into VM, enjoy your break Enas, I think you will have 2 or 3 more city slots by the time vm is activated though :)

DeletedUser

Its never been this much fun... Not for ages.. Joining up with TDC has been amazing.. great group to be around. Camaraderie is how do you say, Phenomenon-al ? ;p

Talking of wars.. Enas I know you are dreading my post.. but yes.. I appropriately named that city "Gianni 1 Enas 0". I do believe that I am in front now after taking a city from you yourself. I believe thats Gianni 7 pheno 0 ? or am I missing one? Any consolation yours is my favorite!!

Enjoy your vacation, send me a postcard!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah, for the post card... you have a form in TDC profile description, I'll copy-paste it for you, just fill in the blank:

Application Sheet

I, __________, hereby transfer the deed of (name of village) to TDC + DD and grant all resources and mineral rights to all members of TDC + DD. In addition I waive all property claims and hold TDC + DD harmless to any disputes or damages that may arise during, before, or after my ennoblement.

Signed, ________________ this ________ day of ______