Iota Wars 2012

DeletedUser19105

Yeah Sigisdumum was Phenomenon tool in that. It's because of him the pact dropped...
Although chances are for another pact pretty soon since Phenomenon are nothing but a pest that must be extincted.
D12 was honorable in the pact except for tools like Sigis.

All of these conspiracy theories. We know mods, pull strings, and make players from other alliances do things in order to sabotage pacts..... come to think of it, Phenom actually sent the other gunman to that grassy knoll in Texas, LOL.

DeletedUser

I don't know if Phenomenon influenced him or he was on his own but he became a tool.
Pretty sad since we were really doing well against you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All of these conspiracy theories. We know mods, pull strings, and make players from other alliances do things in order to sabotage pacts..... come to think of it, Phenom actually sent the other gunman to that grassy knoll in Texas, LOL.

Hey! Don't talk about Texas...Although I hate it but still.. :p lol

I don't know if Phenomenon influenced him or he was on his own but he became a tool.
Pretty sad since we were really Doing well against you.

I love how everything revolves around Pheno now...& you actually thought we'd think TDC would come after us alone? Go ahead, Pact back up with D12 it's all good.. :) We've already adjusted by now...It won't hurt again... lol

DeletedUser

Yeah Sigisdumum was Phenomenon tool in that. It's because of him the pact dropped...
Although chances are for another pact pretty soon since Phenomenon are nothing but a pest that must be extincted.
D12 was honorable in the pact except for tools like Sigis.

You caught us red handed... we held a gun to a D12 member's head to do stuff that would disolve this pact with TDC and D12.

A pact that was going so well that D12 forgot to help TDC out in coming up north to kill our WWs. So D12 will leave that in TDC's hands alone to try to do. Because frankly let us face it. Why do something when they have others to do it for them. I would love to see the retort in this... cuz up until now D12 has done one thing... played the part of mother hen and sat on it's eggs.

How many D12 cities have been sprouting up in our waters... so far 0. How many will sprout up? 0.... why you ask? The D12 hope is that TDC does the work because they are too lazy. If I were in TDC I would be infuriated personaly, but I am not and thankfuly do not have to worry about that at all.

Like I told Reme, it does not change anything for us here at Phenom. We are still at war with BOTH TDC and D12... We were caught off guard when TDC/D12 initially pacted. We adjusted and have been I think very successful in our endeavors since then.

Pogoganda aside Mr. AE, and it is plain as day. The time of the politicians is over... the fighters will determine the outcome of this war. Be them in TDC or Phenom or D12 (if they ever wake up). The coniving and back handedness is worthless any more.

DeletedUser

Can't we all just get along,LOL.... Since Phenom, is beating me up and taking all my city's . Been crying here later they won't leave me along and I don't know what to do can some one please PM me so you can tell what and how to stop them from taking all my City's....

DeletedUser

Can't we all just get along,LOL.... Since Phenom, is beating me up and taking all my city's . Been crying here later they won't leave me along and I don't know what to do can some one please PM me so you can tell what and how to stop them from taking all my City's....

Oh Shugs.... it is sad to see you like this:(
Like i always tell you... stop being the nice guy as you always going to get walked on.

DeletedUser

Hey, shug gave us coupons for cities in the north ages ago. It just took us this long to decide that we wanted them. :D

DeletedUser

Pogoganda aside Mr. AE, and it is plain as day. The time of the politicians is over... the fighters will determine the outcome of this war. Be them in TDC or Phenom or D12 (if they ever wake up).

The time for politicians is never over. Anyway I'm not a politician...
I did propaganda when I had to wake up TDC. I've did propaganda when I had to wake up Iota forum.
My intention in the pact with D12 was to slam Phenomenon. Plain and simple. And it worked for a while.
I have no reason to attack D12 since they didn't take a ww from us. A ww that I've send bloody resources every day. I won't be friend with Phenomenon by any means. I'll keep sustaining a pact with D12 forever simply for the Phenomenon's destruction.
I don't even wanna recover the ww anymore....

DeletedUser

The time for politicians is never over. Anyway I'm not a politician...
I did propaganda when I had to wake up TDC. I've did propaganda when I had to wake up Iota forum.
My intention in the pact with D12 was to slam Phenomenon. Plain and simple. And it worked for a while.
I have no reason to attack D12 since they didn't take a ww from us. A ww that I've send bloody resources every day. I won't be friend with Phenomenon by any means. I'll keep sustaining a pact with D12 forever simply for the Phenomenon's destruction.
I don't even wanna recover the ww anymore....

Slam Pheno? It worked for a little while? Hmm..I don't think so..I still see us here..I think I've seen more D12 players leave to getting attacked than I have Pheno..Right? Haha...It's probably a good thing you won't be our friend..We aren't open to new friends..We don't need new friends either...Just more trouble...

DeletedUser

Yes it worked.
In the first 3 weeks of the pact Phenomenon was loosing between 18 and 22 cities per week.

DeletedUser

Haha...Wow!!!! I mean YOU did awesome! Take those inactive cities! *claps for AE*

Hmm..I don't even see that many lost in the last month that were taken from active guys...Oh and if they were O66 cities kinda pointless to count them... :p

DeletedUser

Well by looking at the stats in the past month I see more of Pheno taking active TDC members cities than TDC taking Pheno active member cities...Wanna see?

Here:

TDC Loses

Pheno Loses

DeletedUser

I was talking about the time of the pact.
You guys taken shuggs cities because he's mr. nice guy...

DeletedUser

Hahaha...Well there are other pages my friend.. :p lol

& shug you need to start getting support my friend! :D lol You don't have to be nice..& I remember when you had your original account (CENO) right? You weren't Mr. Nice Guy back then..What happened?

DeletedUser

Hahaha...Well there are other pages my friend.. :p lol

& shug you need to start getting support my friend! :D lol You don't have to be nice..& I remember when you had your original account (CENO) right? You weren't Mr. Nice Guy back then..What happened?

do not worry Lane, he is a bad bad man really. he always has been.
and you do know you will not be taking his citys so easy unless you had his say so.:p
if he was to ask then i would send every thing i had as would more tdc.

DeletedUser

Well by looking at the stats in the past month I see more of Pheno taking active TDC members cities than TDC taking Pheno active member cities...Wanna see?

Here:

TDC Loses

Pheno Loses

These are most recent.. before was more in tdc favor. any way lets see what happens in future.

DeletedUser

do not worry Lane, he is a bad bad man really. he always has been.
and you do know you will not be taking his citys so easy unless you had his say so.:p
if he was to ask then i would send every thing i had as would more tdc.

Bahaha...Well honestly I don't care as I'm not the one taking his cities..so more power to whoever is and whoever he is "allowing" to take them..

These are most recent.. before was more in tdc favor. any way lets see what happens in future.

(facepalm) Like I said in my previous post...There are other pages ...You can go back further...It just started at most recent so I just took the link...I'll know from now on not to start at most recent and expect TDC to be able to navigate there way through it... LOL