Iota Wars 2012

DeletedUser

Ennoblement. We've got some Tribal Wars players here, yes? :D I think you should change your application. Grepolis might have different legally binding requirements for its language than Tribal Wars. Not that Phenomenon would bother to show up at court anyways...

DeletedUser

Well, the application was there before I joined TDC and I didn't know about Tribal Wars :D.
PS. seems like Iota Wars makes people think about vacation lol, ur pretty alone now disketeer....sad

DeletedUser

Hahah..I love how everyone brings up VM now...Because back in the days when that's all TDC did was shoot for VM button when Evo planned an Op on them..I find it quite ironic! :p

But I'm sorry but some people do have RL to tend too...I'm sure you do too, but can't seem to get off the computer which is a personal problem. ;)

Yeah, for the post card... you have a form in TDC profile description, I'll copy-paste it for you, just fill in the blank:

Application Sheet

I, __________, hereby transfer the deed of (name of village) to TDC + DD and grant all resources and mineral rights to all members of TDC + DD. In addition I waive all property claims and hold TDC + DD harmless to any disputes or damages that may arise during, before, or after my ennoblement.

Signed, ________________ this ________ day of ______

I remember filling one of those out and sending it to XxSyl back in the day...Although of course I changed it to go with Evo...Muahah. :p Then he replied with his little signature winking at me..Although with Herb's awesome photoshop skills he made it burn forever! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually that is not quite accurate Lane,
evo sent few of TDC in VM yes,but no more than we sent into vm of evo. especially the last few months of that alliance.
Evo did hit me hard once in peticular not long after I took this account and I got the same kind of dbp Enas has been getting,I did not go in vm even though i was working 11 hours a day at that time with no internet access.
but i did lose a few citys though :D

DeletedUser

Actually that is not quite accurate Lane,
evo sent few of TDC in VM yes,but no more than we sent into vm of evo. especially the last few months of that alliance.
Evo did hit me hard once in peticular not long after I took this account and I got the same kind of dbp Enas has been getting,I did not go in vm even though i was working 11 hours a day at that time with no internet access.
but i did lose a few citys though :D

My point being: "stuff" [nice words] happens and it's not always because of the "attacks"...

DeletedUser

Your right Lane.
But sometimes "stuff" happens only when you have "attacks" incoming...

DeletedUser

Your right Lane.
But sometimes "stuff" happens only when you have "attacks" incoming...

I guess that was TDC problem back in the day too then, aye? :p Hehe. All the times you all said you had RL stuff to tend too it was really just attacking that were incoming?

DeletedUser

Nope, we never went VM only because of incoming attacks. VM is for when we wanna have a break or something happens in RL.
Don't you agree?

DeletedUser

Nope, we never went VM only because of incoming attacks. VM is for when we wanna have a break or something happens in RL.
Don't you agree?

Okay..Tell me if I'm catching what you're saying.

You're accusing Enas of going into VM solely for the fact of you just knowing his RL and know what he's doing every minute of the day and since he doesn't have anything going on "that you can see" you're saying he just hit VM because of the attacks...Correct?

DeletedUser

Okay..Tell me if I'm catching what you're saying.

You're accusing Enas of going into VM solely for the fact of you just knowing his RL and know what he's doing every minute of the day and since he doesn't have anything going on "that you can see" you're saying he just hit VM because of the attacks...Correct?

I dont think anyone is accusing Enas of anything at all are they? We just said have a good break....

DeletedUser

I can see accusations pretty clearly, and i don't even have the in game mails to back me up :p

I don't suppose you lot have reports you could use to show those of us who can't see what is going on within Iota proper?

DeletedUser

Lol, I have your avatar Sapphire, is it a bug or the result of my dark magics? :p
In a war accusations are spread all day...it's called propaganda. About Enas VM, we weren't accusing him for that, we just wanted to wish him a good, healthy and happy break. Welcome back by the way...

DeletedUser

I haven't left. You seem to have mistaken quiet for gone. You should remember that no one plans a murder out loud :p

Also, i think i'm going to be a little insistent on this....there's not nearly enough reports to back what you guys are saying, and there was clearly an argument on here where you and lane discussed the VM period and how you disagree with Enas going on VM due to RL issues. As interesting as these arguments are, when you've seen them as often as i have it gets a little....rusty. How about some Sizzle? You know what would be nice? A feisty little P&P with a well drawn comic, a few battle reports and a witty pun at the end :)
If anyone can manage that without personally insulting someone i would be very impressed.

Also - it would spice up the Wars of Iota quite a bit. Bringing life back to the Iota forum with a bit of bite :D

DeletedUser

well I guess there is no need for that to bring life back on Iota forum lol, it can be done in 1 phrase...

Phenomenon really sucks at building WW's and the ones they hijacked were hijacked only because of inactives but with a huge parade about "them mighty warriors of Iota"...

DeletedUser

well I guess there is no need for that to bring life back on Iota forum lol, it can be done in 1 phrase...

Phenomenon really sucks at building WW's and the ones they hijacked were hijacked only because of inactives but with a huge parade about "them mighty warriors of Iota"...

That is not a true statement AE. Of the WWs we hijacked the players are: Coleton16 (The sydicate back then, but now D12) and Skapone.

I will admit luck and a bit of subterfuge got me onto that isand, along with as Coleton himself said to me. The SOS was given to his members they just did not heed it. (My LS clear was wisdomed by Coleton16, the CS I sent was invisible when he wisdomed and I think the set of attacks was deemed a fake)

Skaopne was in a lul period when he lost the WW city, since then he has rejoined TDC and taken over citites and sent attacks to multiple cities. As for the city not being safe that was actual hard planning and execution. You all did a valiant job of trying to defend, but without knowing what the movements were. It is hard to gauge what is needed.

Right now the war is raging on and there is a real nice back and forth happening in our O64/65 oceans with TDC. Fun times gentlemen!!!! If this world is ending at least we are making it end with a bang!

Surfer000 I enjoyed the exchange of blows, hat off to you and your strategy... I look forward to the exchanges at your new real estate in the future. I am sure we will have plenty of go arounds :)

See this is how we should have been playing from the begining. A lot more excitement to be had when there is full on firefighting. The sit on your eggs until they hatch is ohhhh soooo booooring!!!

Talk to you guys later, I look forward to the hard fights ahead fellas!

Cheers,
Enas

DeletedUser

Curious to the validity of TDC and D12 not being pacted any longer.

It is obvious Singindrum is not here any longer but that may have been a gentleman's agreement to take cities between the 2 allainces in their respective waters.

Currently the war rages on all fronts.

From Phenom's perspective we are currently fighting in the North to middle oceans feverishly vs TDC.

In the South Western oceans we are inching our way towards the D12 Wonders. A few atempts have been made with no success. The first attempt the weekend before was close. Over 13k biremes destroyed and nearly 4k transports worth of troops and walk overs were killed. This was without a revolt. Close but we are not playing handgrenades or horseshoes.... so it does not count.

Any valid updates are welcome... I hope this does not open me up to being flamed which usually seems to be the case around here.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Singidum was active Enas, believe what you wish. this guy was taking citys in our ww ocean and we became raged by this many players attack him:). i show you the freindly message in game.
and yes TDC no longer pact with d12.
But even though i think some comments been made here recently is just stupid by d12 player. but that d12 were loyal and honarable to the pact apart from some.

DeletedUser

Singidum was active Enas, believe what you wish. this guy was taking citys in our ww ocean and we became raged by this many players attack him:). i show you the freindly message in game.
and yes TDC no longer pact with d12.
But even though i think some comments been made here recently is just stupid by d12 player. but that d12 were loyal and honarable to the pact apart from some.

I have read the messages in game. Being that he was active then I say good Op on him. You all have really taken it to him.

A 3 way war is always fun. Good luck to all participants in the war. May the best ones win... or at the very least achieve their goals!

Cheers,
Enas

DeletedUser

Yeah Sigisdumum was Phenomenon tool in that. It's because of him the pact dropped...
Although chances are for another pact pretty soon since Phenomenon are nothing but a pest that must be extincted.
D12 was honorable in the pact except for tools like Sigis.