IP Man VS Bruce Lee

DeletedUser

Who's a better fighter?
I believe that IP man was. He taught Bruce Lee Wing Chun , he dedicated his whole life to Wing Chun. The best Martial Arts Master in China possibly the world. Who do you think is a better fighter?

DeletedUser

I didn't, you did . This is about YIP man Vs Bruce Lee

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure we were talking about the potential consequences of putting potassium in a gas tank filled with water.

DeletedUser

I say bruce lee.

Bruce lee doesn't have just one teacher. Infact he have an bunch of them.

Bruce lee actually trade techniques with his opponents to constantly refine his own martial arts.

So you can also think his beaten opponents as his teachers as well.

It's hard to say if he is actually the best martial artist in China. For one thing you have to remember that Martial arts is an art. There is no good and bad. So there is no good and bad artist, less alone best and worst

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bruce lee. Sure his master was better than he was at wing chun, but Bruce invented Jeet Kune Do, or way of the intercepting fist. He was a compleate fanatic, he made great strides in the worlds of body building- so he was faster and stronger than his teacher- Jeet Kune Do had no limits- so it had a bit of everything thing in it: Judo style throws, kung foo kicks and punches, it had a bit of every thing.

The whole point of this martial art is to "be like water" there is no set pattern.

Bruce Lee also had the one inch punch and the unblockable punch, two epic moves.

Brucey could have Yippy for breaky.