Iphone 6s(+)

DeletedUser44426

So I'm sure you all have heard of the new version of the IPhone 6 and whatnot. It looks really nice with it's new available color, I really do like the Rose Gold. I do plan on buying the 6s, anybody else interested in the new version?

DeletedUser8396

Only interest I have in it is to see how many people waste their money buying more Apple trash. That is all :eek:

DeletedUser8396

Brand? Well...

You have your Samsung Galaxy series. The HTC M8/9 series. The LG G series. The Nexus 6 is fine. If we're judging on OS alone, Windows Phones are quite splendid. The Xperia Z is pretty good.

All for their respective release dates, of course (for specs). As for OS, Android and Windows phones simply shatter iOS's limited framework.

My choice, personally, would be the Samsung Galaxy S6+ released last month. Beautiful phone, beautiful specs, beautiful (fairly) uninhibited OS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

I personally just want the phone for it's color, and the new features. Not much of an app downloader on phones. Never been interested in phones and what they can handle and do. If it makes calls and sends messages, then its 100 with me.

DeletedUser8396

I personally just want the phone for it's color, and the new features. Not much of an app downloader on phones. Never been interested in phones and what they can handle and do. If it makes calls and sends messages, then its 100 with me.

You know they make phone cases :|

Android would honestly be your better option. iPhones are simply too generic. Commonplace mediocrity claiming to be high class. Even with those basic tasks such as calling and texting, Android does those in such a more fluid, intuitive way, especially when you have the specific overlays on Android (be it official ones such as Samsung or a custom one). Honestly, give the S6 Edge+ a try. Not only is it a truly beautiful phone with a slightly innovative design, it carries all the perks of not being an Apple product...like the feeling of being autonomous.

If you prefer looks, take a slight dip in performance and get the LG G4. In my opinion, the most stylish phone out there, coupling LG's fantastic overlay.

DeletedUser18132

But I bought the best smart watch on the market. There's a difference. At least when I waste money it is on quality material.

Meh, if you're gonna buy a smart watch that's over $100, you might as well just buy a normal Seiko diver's watch and have a smart phone :D

(I personally recommend the Seiko Men's SKX173 Stainless Steel and Black Polyurethane Automatic Dive Watch, I have one and it's great)

DeletedUser46838

I built my own touch screen watch and it even has wifi access.

But if I had to buy one, it would be a one+