Irish +Spanish Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi I am looking for people who can speak Irish and Spanish. I will explain the further details to you as soon as you have confirmed that you can speak Espanola and Na hÉireann.

DeletedUser

I will be creating a traditional Irish and Spanish alliance. The whole forum will be in Irish and English and we will be known as the United Irishmen. For my hero , Wolfe Tone! Are you interested in joining it? It will be in world phro.

DeletedUser

I speak spanish and english only. But wait, isn't the irish language Galic or something. Or am i just retarded.

DeletedUser

Hi I am looking for people who can speak Irish and Spanish. I will explain the further details to you as soon as you have confirmed that you can speak Espanola and Na hÉireann.
I speak Gaeilge but Na hÉireann isn't a language as such... ...more a country.

DeletedUser

Fools it is a language. LOL you guys are so funny. Irish is a language , and it is close to Gaeilge. Welsh , Irish and Scottish is quiet similar but different. Irish is a common language in Ireland but when Britain had taken over , we seem to have forgotten our mother language. But I can assure you it is an language.

DeletedUser65

Again... Irish is not a language.

Actually, it has been declared an official language (at least within the EU) since 2007, but its really struggling to maintain that status. So, it is a language...barely.

You don't know how hard it was to resign myself to the fact that I just agreed with the least reputably player on these forums.

DeletedUser

Yes it is fool , Welsh is a language , so is scottish fool. God and here I am lecturing you all on Irish. So how come gaelige has 3 languages ? Welsh , Scottish and Irish? Nope , it's not a language. It has different words , eclipsis , aspiration and many other weird verbs. Listen to me Irish is a fliping language.

I learned it for 2 years , so I know more about it THEN You! Welsh they have their own language geez , so does those scotts. Yes they are familiar but they are different languages , any other irish person would have given me a pat on the back.

DeletedUser

Scottish is NOT a language. I should know that. Are you being an idiot on purpose?
you get Gaelic and another that is similar(don't know how to spell it. One has a Gae sound, the other a Ga sound) and one is Irish and another is Scottish.

DeletedUser

Yes it is fool , Welsh is a language , so is scottish fool. God and here I am lecturing you all on Irish. So how come gaelige has 3 languages ? Welsh , Scottish and Irish? Nope , it's not a language. It has different words , eclipsis , aspiration and many other weird verbs. Listen to me Irish is a fliping language.

I learned it for 2 years , so I know more about it THEN You! Welsh they have their own language geez , so does those scotts. Yes they are familiar but they are different languages , any other irish person would have given me a pat on the back.

Well then I speak fluent 1337.

DeletedUser

Scotland, doesnt have a different language becuase of thier accent, they say words differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.