Irish War Wolves --Official--

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh my!! Could it be?? The Irish War Wolves are back???!!! :eek:

Yes so here is a quick introduction to the alliance :D

We are an experienced alliance consisting of alot of good core players. We have been highly successful in a couple previous worlds (Gamma + Epsilon) and will be looking to further that success here in Chi. We will be a war-based alliance and will be looking to make Chi a fun and exciting world.

We may not end up being the best alliance in the world but you can be sure we will be major competitors working our way up the rankings. So if your a competative person and you are always striving to be the best, come join us and be a part of a new era on Grepolis :)

Detailed Summary:

Name: Irish War Wolves

Mission: To compete and be a major presence in Chi

Requirements: Be Competative

Recruiting:

We will be recruiting active, ambitious players that want to succeed in Chi. Anyone in the NE region is eligable to apply for membership just send a message to me in-game or here on the forums.

This is not a "Pre-Made" alliance, this post is just to get the Irish War Wolves name out there. So anyone can join whether your experienced or not. If you want to be the best, we will help you get there :)

I hope to see you guys there. Best of luck to all you guys

Sincerely,
Athlete1021
Leader of the Irish War Wolves :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14845

No offense but when I was playing in epsilon u guys didn't have the best reputation :(

DeletedUser

I know we didnt haha. I was the founder but then i left to continue to the next world so i handed down the reigns to someone else. And i later found out it didnt turn out too well haha.

But this world will be different. Ill be sticking here for quite some time :) haha

DeletedUser

Sound intresting. I look forward to meeting you guys in chi

DeletedUser

By the way, we are going NE, im not sure why i had someone ask if we were going NW?? haha

DeletedUser

This sounds like fun! I'm in!

I'm a relatively new player, and was a leader of an alliance in Upsilon, but then we merged and all got kicked, and we decided to go our own ways. I'm not that experienced but i know what Im doing!

DeletedUser

Great to have you qwerty :) And thats fine. Ill help you if you need anything.

As long as your competative id love to have you haha :)

DeletedUser

Hello Athlete1021. I might be interested in joining your alliance. I have played this game over a year now. I played in Theta from the start. I founded Iunctus, a front page alliance. Merged into ARISE, also a top alliance, 1 of the most successful MRA's in Grepo history. I was a full leader there. I later left and joined Just For Laughs, a small elite top ranked alliance where I was a full leader also. I also founded World Terror Federation, (W.T.F.) a top 5 alliance in Sigma. My best rank in Sigma was 41 when I left. I like revolt and speed 3. :) Also have a skype account, same name as my game name Legion*. I find it a good tool for forum based games.

DeletedUser

It would be awesome to have you. Experience such as yours is well respected.

DeletedUser11886

Hello, I Am Looking For A Strong Active And Experienced Alliance In World "CHI" That Will Take Me. I Am Most Commonly Known As "The Bunneh" I Am A Very Dedicated Player And I Am Very Loyal. I Have Quit Every One Of MY Other Worlds But My Best One, Theta Where I Have 29+ Cities And Over 279,000 Points, And I Have My Grepo Stats To Prove It.
My Grepo Stats
I Will Be A Great Accet To Any Alliance And I Have Refrence From Other Players In Theta. If You Wish To Ask Any Of My Refrence Then P.M. Me And I Will Tell You The Names. You May Contact Me By P.M. Any Time And I Will Always Respond. So, I Am Looking For An Alliance That Has Great Experience And Is Strong That I Can Join. Please P.M. Me If I Am Able To Join You.

Thank You.
-Kyleli (A.K.A. The Bunneh)

DeletedUser

It would be awesome to have a dedicated player like young you are definately welcome in the Irish war wolves :)

DeletedUser

This sounds like a good alliance since im probably going north east. Id just like to ask how you plan to deal with the other good alliance in the area? There will be some good alliances in the north east and just wanted to know what you plan? War, treaty, or other? Of course we wont really know for sure whos there till the world starts but ya know just wondering?

DeletedUser

It would be great to have you hoho :) ha but as far as diplomacy, like you said we wont really know until the world starts. But of course we will have an ally or two. But in the long run it will be mainly just holding our own and conquering the alliances we can. But again like u said. It all depends ha

DeletedUser11886

Yeah... All THe TOp 3 Top Alliances OS Far Accepted Me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.