Irish War Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Fotns please delete all of firelords comments from this topic. He is putting false accusations on my alliance and his comments may deter possible applicants.

Sorry if thats too much work, i could start a new one but then i would lose all of the good comments :(

But ill do what you say :)

False? I am asking for evidence but you show no evidence therefore you are lying in my books. I'm not doing anything wrong I am dismayed by your recruitment strategy. Lying isn't the way to gain members. (we're on topic font)

DeletedUser17088

He is only asking for your evidence to be fair, if you said you led the mentioned alliance in those worlds then showing you did wouldn't hurt, if the evidence no longer exists for whatever reason then fair enough, If you do/do not have the evidence then lets please leave it at that and continue with this being a recruitment thread

DeletedUser

No way(Sarcasm). You smart boy. I believe that he is lying about leading Irish War Wolves in Gamma and Epsilon. If I don't see any evidence I simply don't believe it. Let's go back on topic before Font bans us :(
Yes, I'll get on topic. Well, athlete, if you see someone who you want pm them. Thats the rest I'm saying on this thread. And please don't provoke me anymore, firelord. ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry firelord i just dont take screenshots of every aspect of my game in every world. Quite frankly i just never expected to be called out for not leading the Irish War Wolves. IM THE ONE WHO STARTED IT haha Just ask someone who played competatively in Epsilon and im sure they can Verify it was me. Thats all i got as proof :)

But anyways Fotns please delete this topic. I want to start fresh so applicants dont have to go through all this clutter haha Cause i know ive lost a few already due to Firelords comments. :) If thats not too much of a hassle :/ ha

Status
Not open for further replies.