Irish War Wolves!!

DeletedUser

Well i always was brought up to believe that the Original is the best :)
But quite frankly dont care about names. A good alliance is a good alliance. Plus have you ever heard of someone naming an alliance Irish War Wolves before me? So i consider the name to be very original. :)

DeletedUser

Haha but i have a feeling that the elite alliances will be ruling Theta unlike Eta. I havent heard of any MRA's moving yet so lets just all be happy lol

Aicy

Strategos
Personally, I'm not a fan of the name.

In fact, I hate it. I loath it! Everything single time I hear some stupid loser say the words "Irish War Wolves" my head fills with anger and despise. It just makes me want to destroy everything around me. It makes me want to cause it suffering. It makes me want to kill it's parents.

IT MAKES ME WANT TO CUT MYSELF!

Mwhahahahahahahahahahehehehehheheeeeehooooooooooo.... :supermad:

DeletedUser

Very creative Aicy haha. But FFIIIIIIINNNNNEEEE ill change the name :(
How about Irish War Wolvess
(Notice how i added an S to the end :) lol)
But im just kidding, ill think of something more "Original" :)

DeletedUser

Ok ok ok ok now listen up ive come up with a new name :)

The Irish Brawlers

Or the Irish Buff Guys :) lmao

Aicy

Strategos
Ok ok ok ok now listen up ive come up with a new name :)

The Irish Brawlers

Or the Irish Buff Guys :) lmao

Bah! The Irish Brawlers!?!?! What are you on about fool! That is even worse than the ones about big doggies who are wild-like!

If you don't come up with something soon, I swear, I swear on my life that... I will drink some orange juice!

How'd you like that!? Huh? Not so big now, are we Mr Athelete? What are you going to do about that!?

I'm going to be drinking orange juice, and you're not! :supermad:

Mwhahahahahahahahahahehehehehheheeeeehooooooooooo!

DeletedUser

well Dogs Of War had the o as a capitol and if you go on grepo stats and type in dogs of war about 5 pops up

but only one remains sorta

DeletedUser

Aicy dont do it man.... You have a whole forum life ahead of you... Dont just go throw it away like that by doing something reckless as drinking Orange Juice lol

But how about the Potato Farmers :) Intimidating isnt it haha

DeletedUser

you call yourself twilight i will personally kick your a** and call you f**

DeletedUser

Hell i would kick my own a** if i ever did something like that :p lol

DeletedUser

Mr.Mod you may delete this thread :) I am making a new one to suit the name of my new alliance :) lol

DeletedUser

Check out the new PnP i made for my new alliance :) Its in the regular Theta forum lol

Look for the only PnP made by Athlete1021 and thats it :)