Irish War Wolves

DeletedUser

The Irish War Wolves are back !! :eek:

We aim to dominate and conquer the North-East. We will be war based alliance that will stop at nothing to defeat our enemies. We are not a new alliance as we have been active and dominating or oceans in worlds Epsilon and Gamma. But now we have moved to Iota!! :cool:

Only players in the North-East region will be allowed to join. Once we get a strong primary base going then we will expand to other regions of the Grepolis world. In order to be an Irish War Wolf then you must be willing to sacrifice your army to help your fellow members whenever you are needed by them. You must not be afraid to go to war because thats one thing we will be doing alot of. We only want active, experienced players. If you dont have much experience then you must be willing to learn and grow.

Quick Summary:

Name: Irish War Wolves
Region: North-East

Requirements:

1) Active

2) Willing to fight

3) Desire to succeed

4) Experienced or determined to become experienced

If you have each of these requirements then i hope to see you soon :) :pro:

DeletedUser6983

im in Aegis in Epsilon. Were allies. U guys are great allies. A good alliance to be around in the game

DeletedUser

Thanks for the support lol Unfortunately we are finished in Epsilon :(

DeletedUser

Thanks same goes to you and your Quazars or whatever lol :)

DeletedUser4577

I thought in epsilon that enna was your leader
As far as I know thats not it...I wont say who just incase they dont want anyone knowing though.

We aim to dominate and conquer the North-East.
Good luck with this one ;)

DeletedUser

I was the Founder and Leader that got it all started. I was the leader for about the first 4-5 weeks. Then i left to Theta to test a new alliance. Since that didnt work out we are just going to try to Restart in Iota coming up. But yes Enna was our leader after i left

DeletedUser

The Irish War Wolves merged into The Renaissance. But Enna kept the loyal ones in the Irish War Wolves.

DeletedUser

Yes but all of that is history. The Irish War Wolves are back to take over once again :) At least in our respective oceans :)

DeletedUser

We aim to dominate and conquer the North-East.

As stated by Derek, good luck with that ;)

We are not a new alliance as we have been active and dominating or oceans in worlds Epsilon and Gamma.

Funny, I've never heared of you. Are you relatively new as an alliance to Gamma?

DeletedUser

I agree with Alpha :)

Vortex and Crimson Knights will be pwning the north.

DeletedUser

I agree with Alpha :)

Vortex and Crimson Knights will be pwning the north.

Of course you do. Who would be insane enough to disagree? :heh:

All the best to the Wolves, but you'll be competing with Knights in the N.East.

DeletedUser

I would like to join. I believe that the Irish War Wolves will become a powerful alliance because the Knights would want to only accept experienced players while the Wolves will accept developing players, according to the criteria. That way, players will either drop out or work harder because it's their only options if they can't get recruited into another alliance or make their own.

DeletedUser

i think we should be the wolves in iota cos we have enna :p
but we are also north east so i smell an early war if the knights and IWW want to dominate there.

DeletedUser

Good Luck guys! I used to be in Aegis, You were great while you lasted ;)

~Annie

DeletedUser

that is a completley different world and a private matter so there is no need for it to be disscussed or even mentioned here

DeletedUser

Vortex and Crimson Knights are busy. Our goal is to knock out EVERY SINGLE MRA in the Northern Core :D

Unless you are not an MRA. Or have members on our islands, you might not die :p

DeletedUser4577

Its not our main goal (Our Profile says what they are.) but we wont dodge any battle! :D

im curious if you guys chose another name also...

Last edited by a moderator: