Irish War Wolves

DeletedUser

What happened to Irish War Wolves? did you guys change names?

DeletedUser

Im sorry to say IWW will not be joining the Iota scene. We were going to use Iota as a test to see if we were still capable but we decided to just wait till Kappa

DeletedUser7241

i was a leader of irish war wolves in epsilon, enna, malakar, pitbull, forest, and mantix knore were the main leaders, we did merge in the rennies and enna did not keep them in the alliance she just waited till all the everyday actives got their invite and left. not everyone got their invite at the same time so enna waited for them to get them. then well everyone left the rennies cause the forums were messed upped completely, but now they deleted all the garbage which most alliances have

DeletedUser7241

athlete u weren't even in IWW in epsilon were u? anyways 123koan said he wasn't getting conquered, how's that wokin out? haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7241

oh i forgot leaders got non leadership rights in the rennies =(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Double posting is frowned upon in the forums. Triple posting however, is met with torches and pitchforks, and an infraction. :eek:

DeletedUser

i was in the alliance once not a good one they are to spread out and they move to fast

DeletedUser

Im here now

looking forward to hunt down my old team mate on this world also- can not wait to bite in and get some more wolve blood-:p Wha hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhaahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhah aha ha ha ha ha cough ha ha!

DeletedUser

I want to spend months living in the woods, occasionally leaving scraps of food out for them and work in tossing food to them slowly gaining there trust. Then when they eat out of my hand the next day I set bear traps all around camp!

SNAP!

Nothing like a fattened wolf steak mmmmmmm.

DeletedUser

No he just saw that I was here

Im sorry to say IWW will not be joining the Iota scene. We were going to use Iota as a test to see if we were still capable but we decided to just wait till Kappa

You cannot run for ever - wha hahahahahhahahahhaahhahhaa - leave me to defend my villages again without help- sadly to say I survived the attacks and choked down on a bunch of wolf meat- now I crave the bloody taste of it
:p

DeletedUser

hmmmm

i was a leader of irish war wolves in epsilon, enna, malakar, pitbull, forest, and mantix knore were the main leaders, we did merge in the rennies and enna did not keep them in the alliance she just waited till all the everyday actives got their invite and left. not everyone got their invite at the same time so enna waited for them to get them. then well everyone left the rennies cause the forums were messed upped completely, but now they deleted all the garbage which most alliances have

Then you should remember leaving me to the kill in ocean 55 - well all I have to say that is one pack of wolves that did not stick together

DeletedUser

double posting is evil and it is for noobs only pros TRIPLE POST