****Irmandade Elite***** ally

DeletedUser

A ally Irmandade Elite foi fundada com o objetivo de reunir jogadores cujo idioma é o português (ou mesmo de outros países, mas que saibam falar bem o idioma português tanto pt, quanto br). É uma aliança extremamente restritiva, muito difícil de entrar. Exige que o jogador candidato tenha pelo menos 90% de pontos do fundador e outros detalhes mais. Confira!;)
Alliance for player of the Portuguese language The alliance Irmandade Elite is extreme-restrictive: only accepted who very reads and says well the Portuguese language.

DeletedUser345

You are breaking grepolis rules,

You can't discriminate against any player for their nationality i.e. cant just invite portugese.

You can't talk in Portugese apart from your internal forums.

DeletedUser

You are breaking grepolis rules,

You can't discriminate against any player for their nationality i.e. cant just invite portugese.

You can't talk in Portugese apart from your internal forums.

He is not discriminating anyone,he just wants an Alliance with portugueses only too show that portugueses are not good just on Footbal:p.By the way im portuguese.

DeletedUser

He did break the rules tho, he didnt translate what he said.

DeletedUser

He did break the rules tho, he didnt translate what he said.

Yes he did:

Alliance for player of the Portuguese language The alliance Irmandade Elite is extreme-restrictive: only accepted who very reads and says well the Portuguese language.

DeletedUser

Yes he did:

How is that, breaking the rules.

DeletedUser

§5) Language
This Grepolis server is the International server. Player or alliance profiles must be written in English or have an English translation of any texts. Private communications, including alliance forums, are allowed to be in any language. It is forbidden to refuse to allow a player entry to an alliance based on his/her nationality.

njubs

DeletedUser65

The Rules said:
It is forbidden to refuse to allow a player entry to an alliance based on his/her nationality.

This rule is broken by only allowing Portuguese speaking/writing players entry. Also, this whole situation leaves me a bit befuddled since there is a Portuguese version of Grepolis...

DeletedUser

How is that, breaking the rules.

First of all, this should be moved to the alliances section >.<

Now the post isn't breaking any rules, as a correct translation has been supplied.

Rules said:
English only. Please limit other languages to well known quotes or provide a correct translation.

However, you cannot restrict a persons entry depending on nationality with this in game rule:

In Game Rules said:
This Grepolis server is the International server. Player or alliance profiles must be written in English or have an English translation of any texts. Private communications, including alliance forums, are allowed to be in any language. It is forbidden to refuse to allow a player entry to an alliance based on his/her nationality.

Now the language is fine within internal communication. However, limiting entry to the alliance due to nationality isn't allowed. Therefore, I would say that you guys will be speaking Portugese in game, rather than limiting it to those that can only speak Portugese.

That should clear it up. Nevertheless, good luck to you guys and enjoy ;)

DeletedUser

this whole situation leaves me a bit befuddled since there is a Portuguese version of Grepolis...

And we´re the ones discriminating?I just wanned to see if English people play as good as us,Portugueses:p

DeletedUser

I think you can find that out, on Grepoworld.

There is no problem with Portugese playing against people on the international server. It will be a much better comparison than that of statistics as it doesn't match up skill.

As long as they realise we own ;)

DeletedUser65

And we´re the ones discriminating?I just wanned to see if English people play as good as us,Portugueses:p

Don't get me wrong, I'd actually encourage you to play here, but setting up a portuguese only alliance isn't going to give you a rounded experience about how good players are on this server.

DeletedUser909

There's no rule breaking going on.

The alliance is not limiting players to one nationality. The ability to speak (or rather, read) Portuguese is required. Anyone of any nationality might be able to speak Portuguese.

DeletedUser

Go and use google translator and bingo! You can join the alliance

DeletedUser

Go and use google translator and bingo! You can join the alliance
hahahahahahah bingo!!

Ok, ok...
We modify our rules, in special the letter " c" … now they will be accepted players who say another language, the problem will be the reading of the internal forums of ally, that they continue in " language materna" of the leaders.
****IRMANDADE ELITE****
BETTER GROUP OF WARRIORS OF THE PI

One ally in construction with sword wire, sweat and blood!

" To dominate is not our choice, is our Destino"

While vocês they sleep in its innocent and unpretentious sleep, a nightmare of chaos and destruction if avizinha verwhelming everything what them he was more precious. They dream while it is allowed to them, therefore the terror it arrived and it has name, impious and sanguinários marching route the glory and domination. We are the IRMANDADE ELITE! "

Recruitment: EXTREMELY LIMITED! PREFERENTIAL IT WILL BE ACCEPTED FALANTES OF THE PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE! NOT YET WE HAVE TRANSLATORS FOR THE INTERNAL FORUM OF THE ALLY. IN CASE THAT IT HAS INTEREST SPEAKS WITH THE FOUNDER.

PACT: IT DOES NOT EXIST IN OUR VOCABULARY!

MERGING: WITHOUT POSSIBILITIES! If top the elite of its allys only to want to come to here.

CONDITIONS TO ENTER IN THE ALLY
a) To have 90% more than or points that the Savageking founder;
b) To have N-1 at least city (Where N is the number of cities of the Savageking founder)
c) (removed).
d) Preferential to be of the Oc45
e) To be capable to control its fear; here we work under intense pressure and adrenalin a thousand!

OBS.: We remove the norm " c" for insistence of some players who had found to be being discriminated:)

To the friends: well they are come;
To the enemies: Rest in peace.

All rights reserved.

:D

DeletedUser

Como podem ver, agora aceitamos quaisquer jogadores, falantes ou não da língua portuguesa, mas preferencialmente será necessário que os recrutas saibam português, pois os foruns internos da ally estão na língua materna dos fundadores, ou seja ainda não foram traduzidos para o Inglês... caso vc seja bilíngue e tenha interesse em traduzir o forum da ally, poderemos ter uma ally com dois idiomas.
Não levem a mal essa atitude nossa, é que somos quase todos da mesma região do Brasil e gostamos de nos comunicar no nosso idioma. Nada contra o inglês!! Nós também estudamos inglês, e nos inscrevemos neste servidor para fazer um intercâmbio, mas via mp (mensagens privadas).
:)