Iron Imperials Typhon

• Thread starter DeletedUser13050
  • Start date

DeletedUser13050

The Iron Imperials Typhon are now recruiting.
If you are interested in joining please send me, Flemishgael, a message detailing why you would be worth recruiting.

DeletedUser

Do we have abn Ocean you want to recruit from or are you taking in members everywhere so can't protect them... like half your call signs Bowle typhon, The Imperials... I remeber a thrid allaince named somthing Iron maybe it was maiden... lol

still what are you looking for members to increase or allaince ranking or members that can support each other to greatness

DeletedUser13050

explain please

Do we have abn Ocean you want to recruit from or are you taking in members everywhere so can't protect them... like half your call signs Bowle typhon, The Imperials... I remeber a thrid allaince named somthing Iron maybe it was maiden... lol

still what are you looking for members to increase or allaince ranking or members that can support each other to greatness
Thank you for your kind words :)
There are a few oceans we are more active in than others but I can't see why we should limit ourselves to these oceans.
The Typhon group is a group of alliances that work together as one.
Babylon Typhon, Bowes Foundation Typhon, the Black Knights Typhon are other members of this group and together we are one of the largest alliances in the group. We have our own policies though and our own pacts.
Think of it like NATO.
What we are looking for is active players that would like to grow and expand.
Alliance ranking is a very relative thing as points isn't everything.

DeletedUser

well i guess you can take bowes out- the same way we killed the loose cannons we plan to do to them- those spineless, back stabbing traitors who run and hide underneath the alliance that wiped the out- hey but good luck

They did ask us to join I respectfully declined because I feel us brutes of 80-Deep did not deserve to be in their greatness- Ouch that hurt my stomach from laughing

DeletedUser13050

I am aware of the problems between the Bowes Foundation and 80-Deep as is Jaserx :)
I can speak only from an Iron Imperials point of view.
Any issues between you and them should stay as that.

Now, if you'd like to join our alliance you're welcome to discuss in this thread.
If not, I wonder why you 8-deep guys are going around the forum checking which alliances might recruit. It's not that we need new members but more that members might need us. We aim to help the people that join us. For that reason I ask people to send me a motivation why they'd like to join. If they're active players and near our current players I'd certainly consider them.
I don't want headless chickens that just join to get support everytime they randomly attack someone and provoke a war.

DeletedUser

how can you help any member in an ocean that your alliance is not based in. You are not helping that player your hurting him. Because most players are loyal and stay with the first 1-2 alliances regardless of whether or not it benefits them- if you truly wish to help your players pick an ocean-then pick an island and go island by island- Any other way of doing it is senseless and your going to have to do 1 of 2 things- make friends with every alliance or make enemies with every alliance-

DeletedUser

Sorry for KB he is a brute i only ask because when it a post on a public forum to recruit it because they want something larger then themselves... KB always been loyal to which ever allaince he been a apart of but I have traveled and seen the MRA's and then decided to have a strong allaince built of warroirs... which lead me to the Angry but loveable King Butter... Ohh wait he not loveable unless you give him treats... otherwise he loves to show his teeth...

I wish you good luck on your quest to become a strong allaince I damn you to fall if you become an MRa that protect members that cry for help all the time or worse that don't listen when you need some help..

DeletedUser9925

well i guess you can take bowes out- the same way we killed the loose cannons we plan to do to them- those spineless, back stabbing traitors who run and hide underneath the alliance that wiped the out- hey but good luck

They did ask us to join I respectfully declined because I feel us brutes of 80-Deep did not deserve to be in their greatness- Ouch that hurt my stomach from laughing

http://api.ning.com/files/zOkALy52zBDPO-Jl-6Laf2Qr23LyqZjL44S9M-UjnaS199auearOytH4THxY89TMlvpRPVuWJJvKgSkiiRDpn8koSbXoB*mP/lold.jpg

I LOL'd! (If it wasn't clear)
Due to the fact that Bowes had a greatness that will be greater than you alliance's will ever be.
Bowes was giving TE a way harder time than your alliance ever can until their leader got banned, don't exactly know why.

Anyways...

DeletedUser

Yes your right the old bowes before the leaders got banned were very well put together, I should have specified-my-bad- IWhat I meant to say was the Bowes Typhoon alliance. Thx for noticing that and correction has been made

DeletedUser

When did this become a bragging thread? let this guy try and recruit without having people drag him down.

DeletedUser

you be quiet you lil hussy- i wish you were closer i would beat you like a red headed step kid-

DeletedUser9925

Still funny as ever I see, king butter *sarcasm* (In case that wasn't clear)

Oh, flemish, good luck yet!
Hope the alliance works out!

DeletedUser

you be quiet you lil hussy- i wish you were closer i would beat you like a red headed step kid-

Well not all of us can live on the rim like you lol

Oh, I also think if I can take attacks from Blope, Diane of Simi, Stuartt and Carle (all of which weren't easy) in one day. I'm sure I could take you with ease.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok KB and Sparkles make your own tread and leave this guy to recruite... pls...

DeletedUser13050

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy recruiting.
Thanks sparkz104 for your kind words.

Let me explain a bit on what we can offer to our warriors, or fianna as I call them.
My main policy in my Ocean is to recruit new but active players. Some alliances only recruit the large players but I concentrate on making our oceans fortresses.
Through sharing resources, troops and divine favour we build a ring of strong cities meaning the smaller new players in the middle can grow in peace.
There's a time for war and there's a time for peace.
I believe in not going to war unless I know for sure we will win the war.
Some oceans, as you know, are already dominated by just one or two alliances and.
No need having a big player all on his own far away from the rest so we resettle those players at the moment; mostly via trading cities with our allies.

Our players are helped in any way possible and we expect the same from them.
Only standing together we can reach greatness. I am not against taking players in in far away areas and if we do I usually make sure I recruit players nearby that can support him/her and if that's not possible contact our allies to see if we can agree on swapping cities as some allies are more active than others in some oceans.
We have some players indeed that are quite alone in far away areas but we manage to assist them.

Now for the reason of this thread: If anyone does want to join our alliance feel free to contact me.

DeletedUser

I would like to join- oh wait I am already in one of the best alliances- thx anyway-lol just joking good luck