Iron Imperials Typhon

• Thread starter DeletedUser13050
  • Start date

DeletedUser13936

well IIT has fallen apart and turned into HI (hoplon imperials) they seem to be respectable enough

DeletedUser

They were bound to fall really, I heard stories of them and none were good

DeletedUser13936

agreed i think anyone in the typhon was bound to fall i like the people (their nice) in those alliances but they really are not experienced or strong

DeletedUser13050

They were bound to fall really, I heard stories of them and none were good

What stories are those?
We have indeed reinvented ourselves as Hoplon Imperials and are currently growing fast.

DeletedUser

unorganised, no member participation, classic MRA material, all the good guys left and some joined up with us

DeletedUser13050

unorganised, no member participation, classic MRA material, all the good guys left and some joined up with us
That would be another Typhon alliance then as in II the members were continuously active and participating.
All the good players had the choice of leaving the Typhon restricted II and join Hoplon Imperials and all active members did.
All players left in II now are inactive or just not bright enough to change.
There was something wrong with II in hindsight but unorganised it was not.

DeletedUser

They were all the same apparently. OH well, none are in any big wars so it doesn't matter

DeletedUser13050

They were all the same apparently. OH well, none are in any big wars so it doesn't matter
Don't believe all the refugees tell you :)
Anyway, the Typhon empire is finished now in my opinion with only Babylon holding on.

DeletedUser

was there ever really a rise to power?

the map below is aobut a month old and shows what were at the time: the 11typhons in red and YS + YS academy in white
294otx3.png

My computer can't see the bottom of the world sadly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13050

i dont know what touche is
It's commonly used though in English.
In fencing, touché, the French word for "touched", is used to acknowledge a hit, called out by the fencer who is hit. Conversely, if a fencer concedes a hit when no hit was actually made, the fencer's adversary would say, "'pas de touché'" to indicate that the hit should not be counted.
The word touché is also often used in popular culture and general conversation — for example, in an argument or debate — to commend someone on a clever response to an argument

DeletedUser13936

i agree TKT is going to war with the swarm and domination (formerly chaos typhon) left the typohn empire and mafia elite brotherhood did to)

DeletedUser

Don't believe all the refugees tell you :)
Anyway, the Typhon empire is finished now in my opinion with only Babylon holding on.

They weren't refugees, they were people who got annoyed at the way things went and joined us.

DeletedUser

Dont feel bad he dont know that he has a small tractor either-lol- I propose all fighting stops and you all start fighting ummm... what were there names they have changed it so many times- oh yes thats it seriously unenlightened. Lets all team up against them.