Is Beta really dead?

DeletedUser

Who is Pepe Silvia!?

It's an alliance with no name/no politics/no leaders. I don't think it changes anything. We were just bored of being in a large alliance tied up in politics with many members sitting about doing nothing.

DeletedUser

Who is Pepe Silvia!?

It's an alliance with no name/no politics/no leaders. I don't think it changes anything. We were just bored of being in a large alliance tied up in politics with many members sitting about doing nothing.

I see this as the grim future of the world... strong players forming "alliances" in the truest nature of the word. Independent to do what they wish... SK claim to be this, Retirement Home was.

It begs the question for the styrong players... is there even a point to an alliance anymore?

DeletedUser

I see this as the grim future of the world... strong players forming "alliances" in the truest nature of the word. Independent to do what they wish... SK claim to be this, Retirement Home was.

It begs the question for the styrong players... is there even a point to an alliance anymore?
Of course there is. Even RNW, who continues to grow, needs an alliance. No one person can fight of multiple players forever. All it takes is one mistake and it all rolls down hilll.

DeletedUser

We are a bunch of friends who have gotten along well in the past and coordinated on many fights. Why not be in an alliance together? In reality our stance in Beta is not really too different to what it was in EH but we were all sick of being in a bloated alliance where half of the players never took part in any wars and politics meant so much. In this new alliance we will have our friends and enemies and keep it at that. None of this "friends on paper" BS.

DeletedUser

There's just not that much "new" happening in the world. The big powers consolidated and are fighting each other. The big mouths of either side mostly shut up too.

Lugosi

Strategos
I don't think Beta is dead; only the parts of beta where our forum posters reside. I hear plenty of action from the rim. Maybe Alpharius should put forward an idea to mass-mail the world of beta to remind them they have a forum. :heh: There are a lot of world forums in our situation though.

DeletedUser

The forum is pretty dead but it's comin' back to life ;)

With the loss of many main people, EH has lost peoples respect. They have hemmoraged members and seem to be quiet. Will they collapse? What is to become of the once great EH? Will DJ absorb the members in their area? You tell me

DeletedUser

With the loss of many main people, EH has lost peoples respect. They have hemmoraged members and seem to be quiet. Will they collapse? What is to become of the once great EH? Will DJ absorb the members in their area? You tell me
What? EH still have many of their good members. In fact.. aside from mango and I, the complete ML membership is still there, and mango and I weren't really the best fighters.

EH lost it's second core because that core had a completely different set of goals so it was in both parties' best interest to split but remain friendly. My group are just bored of the game so decided to go off as a small unit. We will still be fighting the same people.

EH has now got a completely new set of leaders who I know are very capable of pulling it back into shape. EH is not going anywhere any time soon. It was just never meant to get so big.

DeletedUser1405

So what you up to egod sounds like the world is crumbling, am i right you are billy no mates at the moment.
Thats not like you :D

DeletedUser

So what you up to egod sounds like the world is crumbling, am i right you are billy no mates at the moment.
Thats not like you :D

My friends haven't changed. The group I'm with now are all close friends in fact. All but one are on Skype regularly too which is a bonus.

DeletedUser

Ya know what if we were given what we promised with the upgrades nearly a year ago it wouldnt be falling apart. Inno has to get the finger out and give us what was promised. They keep starting new worlds but dont take care of the old really bad business model if yo ask me

I would tend to agree here. New content always makes things interesting and livens things up, there are no regular content updates/changes/additions to the old worlds, thus it can become 'boring'.

Is Beta dead? well, you make it what you want it....

DeletedUser

I would tend to agree here. New content always makes things interesting and livens things up, there are no regular content updates/changes/additions to the old worlds, thus it can become 'boring'.

Is Beta dead? well, you make it what you want it....

For once I totally agree with Q.
I still intend to make "it" unpleasant for anyone who stands in my way.

.. but I do think it's dead :(

DeletedUser

tbh this world war has got extreamly boring its just the same people and same sides after the world war hopefully things will change and beta will be less boring

DeletedUser8362

Is beta dead?

It depends on your perspective. For someone in a large alliance that sees players leave everyday, yea it seems dead. To someone in a small alliance of actives, no its not dead. It may still be as fun as 2yrs ago when we all started.

DeletedUser

Is beta dead?

It depends on your perspective. For someone in a large alliance that sees players leave everyday, yea it seems dead. To someone in a small alliance of actives, no its not dead. It may still be as fun as 2yrs ago when we all started.

I see what you mean about the small alliance of inactives, but even within SK I have noticed less forum activity, people will claim and take cities but people are just not bothered anymore :(

DeletedUser

I see what you mean about the small alliance of inactives, but even within SK I have noticed less forum activity, people will claim and take cities but people are just not bothered anymore :(

He said *actives*. Not inactives. In our alliance we are still quite active on Skype/forums.