IS disbanded?

DeletedUser3393

What happened to these noobs?? I see most of their players in the new alliance Eviction Notice.

What happened? did they get their butt handed to them by others? I knew they were nothing better than glorified noobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes we disbanded. Figured it was better than dealing with getting our butts kicked any longer :cool:

:)

DeletedUser3393

yea freaking losers. Maybe you should come to me for some butt kicking lessons :p been kicking a lot of dogs recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks I will be here all day if you want to tip feel free. Details below.

Please leave the following information to tip: Your phone number, place of residence and credit card information.

For every dollar tipped, 100% of the proceeds will go to raiders!

DeletedUser3393

Ph. Number: (666) 420-6969
Residence: 9 Ghetto drive, Filthy smut, Killingdogstown
CC Info: 1234 5678 9101 1121

DeletedUser

Thank you for contributing to the grepoholics-R-Us care society. I will make sure all of the information will get to raiders so he can make sure his gold doesn't run low.

Edit: You have also been added to our yearly Christmas Card mailing list. Here you will be able to donate more and you will also receive a picture of the sponsor you are supporting!

DeletedUser18366

That made my day! Why can't I just send your words right back at you on the spot?!?!

DeletedUser

It is probably because you have not submitted your daily gift to the grepoholics-R-Us care society. So you are feeling extreme guilt, knowing that for just a few dollars a day you can be improving the gaming experience for just one person.

dacat.jpg

i think you should make up for lost time and donate more. Remember, karma is a beach.