Is every Premade going NE

DeletedUser

I hope every premade heads NE, after BP ends there will be chaos and only one will emerge. The best :)

Devastators

DeletedUser

wow NE is going to be rockin' seems like the place to be

DeletedUser19523

AA, like i said, were going SW in a change of plans... while they all suffocate each other, we will be free of any curse!

edit:

still trying to figure out direction, SW is not final, nor is NE...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My alliance Typhoon is in the NW. Not the NE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15283

DARK and One Piece are goign NE, but all the crappy alliances going there have no chance....

DeletedUser

I don't know why so many premades have already been started yet. The best and most organised premades always wait for settings to be announced before deciding on whether to join or not.

I wouldn't join any premade already established in this world, and if it is a morale world, I wouldn't join it period.

That said, settings have to be perfect for me to be even tempted, because I'm busy running my alliance in Corinth.

DeletedUser18705

The settings are probably going to be speed 3 80-100. Hoping for 80. It's been a while since there was a speed 3 world. And 80-100 is what everyone's been saying they want and grepolis is probably paying attention to that.

DeletedUser

250 would be good, alliances would start as MRA's but wouldn't stay that way too long.