Is Hells Angels Collapsing?

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

DeletedUser32498

I am not in an alliance currently but I noticed that Hells angels have lost a lot of their strong players. Some of them went over to the enemy Spartans of Darkness and some created their own small alliances. Hells Angels remains strong though with a good amount of members, but I question how Hells Angels will run with many of their leaders gone. I have noticed very predominantly over time that HA was beginning to take a downward spiral. Denton1 the original founder had left and went over to Seal Team 4. After that he had ghosted his towns and left all together. After the leave of Denton1, I have observed Nortmer has taken the position of founder. When I used to be on Hells Angels another individual Brandon432 was running lots of things there. He was a prominant leader. I noticed his points hadn't rose in weeks and then I concluded he was inactive, but I followed up on Grepostats to make sure.

In order for an alliance to be successful there can be no loss of too many important individuals like founders and leaders. Members can be replaced but it is hard for those with high postions to be replaced properly.

I would like input from more people on this topic.

DeletedUser32498

Hells angels have lost many members. Their point total used to be over 2 million and now it is at a 1.4 million. A new alliance called Babylon has been formed out of some of the strongest players who have left Hells Angels. Hells Angels have now undergone a flag change (same as Brothers of War). I'm curious to see what happens next.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are coming unglued a bit. Have noticed some of their players jumping to Cerberus as well.

DeletedUser32498

They are coming unglued a bit. Have noticed some of their players jumping to Cerberus as well.

I think Hells Angels are collapsing now. Their total points are less than a million, and the players are jumping the gun to other alliances like Babylon, Cerberus, and Brothers of War.

DeletedUser

Hells Angels are in freefall now after being battered by SoD. Those members that formed Babylon are also under pressure and losing cities.

DeletedUser32498

Maybe Babylon will merge into another alliance.

DeletedUser

They have just lost 12 cities in a day to Spartans of Darkness.They had better merge quickly while they still have some cities left.

DeletedUser

I see Sinthetic has quit his one man band-Its a shame really as i always respected him for going it alone and doing so well but now i question if he was ever truly alone Atall

DeletedUser32498

I see Sinthetic has quit his one man band-Its a shame really as i always respected him for going it alone and doing so well but now i question if he was ever truly alone Atall

He's on sim city now. Quite an amazing player. Sim City are lucky to have him. The only thing is that Sinthetic can't handle arguements and feuds so they better treat him well! :)

DeletedUser

denton1 is still here but i needed serious help with the responsibility and no one wanted the job so i gave it to my second in command nortmer. we had all the necessitates of being the most powerfull alliance but i had too much to do.

DeletedUser

Never alone, just independent.
  • Joined Insidious after starting the world, ended up "leading" which was never a good idea :)
  • Worked with various individuals and alliances on ad-hoc terms while in Unity.
  • Turned down many offers whilst working out if I was going to stick with Baris or not
  • Joined Sim City

DeletedUser

Never alone, just independent.
  • Joined Insidious after starting the world, ended up "leading" which was never a good idea :)
  • Worked with various individuals and alliances on ad-hoc terms while in Unity.
  • Turned down many offers whilst working out if I was going to stick with Baris or not
  • Joined Sim City

Since I posted that I have come to learn that most of the single players are never really single after all so I admit that I was mistaken in my admiration for such players.

DeletedUser32498

I like Sinthetic and how he was independent. I was independent for most of the time in Baris. I joined way too many alliances only to leave them. The good thing with being independent is everyone is fair game and there are no diplomatic issues to deal with. Sinthetic will agree with that.

Many players will agree with this question:
How many times have you seen an excellent city to conquest but it happens to be owned by a pact member or alliance member?
-independent means you can screw the diplomacy and take your cities by force without any diplomatic issues.