Is it just me or is this world forum dead?

DeletedUser17045

So, I went on vacation for a few weeks and I've recently returned and what do I find? Death to the Phi forum! What happened to this place? It was once buzzing with activity and now you see nothing but this:

z6ibn.png

But, with Emperor Narwhal, aka, Osl112 leaving world Phi and his Discussion of the Week threads and myself going on vacation leaving The Phi Express on hold things would have died just a little bit.

None the less, there were some PnP's and new threads that tried to revive the forum but didn't achieve an increase in activity levels.

But never fear!

never-fear.jpg

I, the one and only Cheezehead has returned! I shall revive these forums and I shall by doing the following:

- I was entrusted with the continuation of Discussion of the Week by the creator himself: Osl112. I will bring all Phi forum goers this thread twice weekly!
- I will also continue on with The Phi Express starting with the third issue which will be released in the next fortnight.

Hopefully with these things, and some others which I will keep discreet, this forum can be revived and live up to its once prosperous past.

Therefore, I leave you all with this brain buster:

InvisibleTrashCan said:
This is a most unusual paragraph - and so is its companion paragraph that follows. This writing may annoy you until you find out why it is so unusual, for you won't find a solution instantly. But don't go into a tailspin about it, for it isn't that difficult. But you will admit that it is most unusual. This writing looks so ordinary that you might think that nothing is worng with it. And, in fact, nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual, and you must ask why. If you study and think about it, you may find out why, but you must do it without any coaching of any kind. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you...who knows? So start to study it now, and try your skill at finding out what is so unusual about this writing. If you can do it in half an hour, you may claim an approach to wisdom, but if you can't do it in half an hour...find our solution

No cheating you noobs! Figure it out! You have 30minutes from once you finish reading. There is no way of me knowing whether you cheated, but you'll know yourself. So if you do cheat, hang in shame, you cheating noob.

DeletedUser

Owned

There is no . at the end....

Owned! It ain't irritating me anyway. So ::sadface:: And even when I cheated, I didn't found it unusual! Bless *solution*!

I think I should go sleep before I totally forget where the hell am I.

DeletedUser

so is it's companion paragraph that follows it.
I only see one paragraph,
tell me if I am right so I can take the solution off the forum

DeletedUser

I think that there is something 'worng' with it :)

Welcome back Cheeze, you're right it has been boring here of late.

DeletedUser

Glad to have someone to liven up these forums. You are right it has been dull. Looking forward to the discussion of the week. Any ideas which topic you will adress cheeze ?

Also, im glad that the forums will be back into life, not so glad that the server Phi is down though.

DeletedUser

I highly advise franks red hot sauce so bring this back to life......

DeletedUser17045

Get a life.........

Lol, I do have a life, otherwise I wouldn't be able to type this up to you? Or how would I have typed up the thread? Nub.

I only see one paragraph,
tell me if I am right so I can take the solution off the forum
Hahaha, nah, I think your 30minutes is up, but hey :D

I think that there is something 'worng' with it :)
Welcome back Cheeze, you're right it has been boring here of late.
Haha, nah, there is something else "worng" with it! And thank you, I'll try my best :p

Glad to have someone to liven up these forums. You are right it has been dull. Looking forward to the discussion of the week. Any ideas which topic you will adress cheeze ?

Also, im glad that the forums will be back into life, not so glad that the server Phi is down though.

Thanks, Zach. Not sure about the ideas for the DOTW, however, if you want to give me some suggestions I wouldn't mind. And I too am annoyed that the Phi server is down :(

DeletedUser

Yeah its a bummer isnt it. It's very unfortunate for anybody who has an incoming CS at least.

And yeah, i have an idea but it may not be all that Brilliant. On another forum posted by that Nub Arul :eek: about 'falling TT' i started off a debate about what i described as: The Big 4 alliances; The Bish, Tiny Teddies, Waste Management and Fallen Angels which was met by some opposition by Smiley of Sanity.

You could create a discussion upon whom are the 'superpowers' of PHI at present, im sure it will stimulate plenty of debate and talk. Just a suggestion.
:cool:

DeletedUser

No cheating you noobs! Figure it out! You have 30minutes from once you finish reading. There is no way of me knowing whether you cheated, but you'll know yourself. So if you do cheat, hang in shame, you cheating noob.

Jeez! That is so eezy! :p

DeletedUser17045

You could create a discussion upon whom are the 'superpowers' of PHI at present, im sure it will stimulate plenty of debate and talk. Just a suggestion.
:cool:

Yeah, that sounds like a good opening discussion. I'll have a think myself of other topics we could discuss and then I'll see what I've got to choose from.

DeletedUser17045

Lol, I'm sure I have and I'm sure you can ;) And plus, I'm talking about reviving the Phi forum, not just my thread ;)