Is it just me ?

DeletedUser31045

LEADERSHIP Training Sessions will be continued in this thread. BTW can EXILED EXILED SOUTH DIRTY SOUTH REVELATIONS stop pretending they are not just one Alliance in disguise .

Do your worst guys MELLOWMALT has joined LOTR and with our resource supply chain - your one trick pony LS launch game is a busted flush when a CS sails for every LS throne that launches going forward.

EESDSR start looking over your shoulders . That includes you Touficbader Petebale Hooster1 . As soon as I have CP slots more WET SLAPS are on the way.

Tori You may not like me.

But I ripped open LOA for you and you did not fulfill any part of your agreement. I have greater reason to dislike DYstopia . Actually I don't they are a great bunch of guys . Just smarten up your Leadership style and we could co-operate.

And stop being so defensive of what after all is actually just constructive criticism.

My main target just now is to deliver a few more wet slaps to EESDSR..

First of all I do not know where you get you info from that you are so proud of.. But the 3 alliances you listed are not one alliance. I am not the founder but I think in a world with an alliance member cap of 200 that academies are retarded. If we were part of the same alliance as Exiled we certainly wouldn't have had Asshark and Smartieman join us.

Secondly More wet slaps? That would imply you have done something already. The only thing I have witnessed is you threatening me and when I told you i wouldn't back down from you. You asked me to forgive you and Drafted me into some stupid "hitman" club where you would end spy reports to people that unlike you had the ability to attack. I never asked to be part of your group. As I told you before I am no Grepo God , and there are any number of players who are better than I am. But until you stop running your mouth like a B and prove it we will never know.

Lastly you didn't do anything to LoA except take a bunch of cities as hand offs from your friend Greg. I do not know why you are so delusional as to thin we will believe you when you take credit for anything but that.

You can reply anyway you like, It does not matter I am done reading your . Let me know when you want to show how good you really are. But truthfully I will get to you when I have a minute, there is so many more important things to do than worry about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39931

Juggernauts merge into LotR and Republic of Order.
Aizhans plan is unveiled.

Dirty South just don't care you were all lit up red anyway. This is gonna be a blast

DeletedUser

First of all I do not know where you get you info from that you are so proud of.. But the 3 alliances you listed are not one alliance. I am not the founder but I think in a world with an alliance member cap of 200 that academies are retarded. If we were part of the same alliance as Exiled we certainly wouldn't have had Asshark and Smartieman join us.

Secondly More wet slaps? That would imply you have done something already. The only thing I have witnessed is you threatening me and when I told you i wouldn't back down from you. You asked me to forgive you and Drafted me into some stupid "hitman" club where you would end spy reports to people that unlike you had the ability to attack. I never asked to be part of your group. As I told you before I am no Grepo God , and there are any number of players who are better than I am. But until you stop running your mouth like a B and prove it we will never know.

Lastly you didn't do anything to LoA except take a bunch of cities as hand offs from your friend Greg. I do not know why you are so delusional as to thin we will believe you when you take credit for anything but that.

You can reply anyway you like, It does not matter I am done reading your . Let me know when you want to show how good you really are. But truthfully I will get to you when I have a minute, there is so many more important things to do than worry about you.

An unusually long reply for an unconcerned player.

I have come to you and thrown down the gauntlet. _ Who is going to pick it up?

DeletedUser33188

That 'gauntlet' is nothing more than a kids glove, and you did not throw it, more like place it on the ground with care not to upset anyone.

DeletedUser

International Man of Mystery

That 'gauntlet' is nothing more than a kids glove, and you did not throw it, more like place it on the ground with care not to upset anyone.

I have not the foggiest idea of what you are on about. Still at least you have humour in your armoury.

DeletedUser

Juggernauts merge into LotR and Republic of Order.
Aizhans plan is unveiled.

Dirty South just don't care you were all lit up red anyway. This is gonna be a blast

Well at some stage I suppose I will get round to marking you red. I had better consult with my three Allies first.

DeletedUser

GRATZ LotR/RoO on becoming the biggest mra in rizina yet (275 members) and u were calling brotherhood and dystopia MRA's lol

DeletedUser

Indeed... Cleops, Juggers... Who else? What is your true intention with the rim? You're destroying the rim's potential for your own needs it seems... I'm not going to jump to conclusions however, let the forum livers do so. Hand-me-down cities is really the crude and inefficient way of your players growing, why can't they learn for themselves to take cities?

Anyway, I'm not going to intervene with you or O64, I'm just going to watch from my roost out in the torrential oceans somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOAH raven better not mess with Lords of the MRA's RoO has already recruited 2 more members today

DeletedUser

hmm, strength in numbers but it seems highly unlikely that these numbers are more or less just enlisted peasants and a few knights that lead.