Is it just me ?

DeletedUser

I have no idea what +rep is or any of the other "properly qualified" Grepolis players terminology. I only know this - LOTR ha sshot up th eraking at approximately the same speed as you shoot off your venemous little barbs.

Keep up the good work. Who knows another 5 or 6 pages of clap trap from you and we may climb to no 3 in the rankings.

Cheater Copy and paste this exchange into Forum please the members deserve a good laugh.

This guy is priceless - I would pay good money for more entertainment like this ...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser41523

You're still 6th and haven't gained much in the way of abp. But glad I can help. Yes cheater take this back to the tool shed where guy's like Aizhan belong. ;)

Lets take a look at the new recruits

Slush 20k points and 8 alliance changes. Have fun keeping that.
Tenz007 20k points, slow growing, 5 alliance changes.
jjmeow 25k points, slow growing, 6 alliance changes no abp.
Protenius no real alliance changes but more dbp than abp
Bigjd is your only real catch here and his current abp actually would make up 14.5% of your current alliance abp.

By the looks of it no real improvements to LOTR save one guy. Best o' luck to ya you're gonna need it i'm guessing.

DeletedUser41523

Just what is the Smilodon so afraid of ? If we are such losers why does she spend every waking minute tracking our "doomed" progress?

I really don't I just looked you up out of curiosity when you started running your mouth. I noticed you really had no place to talk smack when you yourself aren't even good. Afraid of what exactly? Remember just chilling here till Thebes? Premade? Your alliance doesn't really concern me. But it is pretty funny to give an over confident and condescending player and alliance such as yourselves tons of heat. Especially because you actually take it really personally at times. ;)

DeletedUser

we all agree that u r the one who is arrogant. only u aren't. flashing private message like this isn't making ur reputation higher. u just lost this and now u can't even answer

DeletedUser

I'm just glad I will be here long enough for Smilodon to eat and choke on his comments. And the Demise and fall of LoA.

You are a bunch of incompetent fools, riddled with immaturity and incapable of wiping my presence from your islands despite being blacklisted.

Why are you and the others so Oblivious to Aizhan's capabilities? Or you choose to be blind. Either way, arrogant or not, he'll get the job done. He only displays arrogance in the face of it. Have him as a friend and ally, there is no better asset.

Everyone can talk a good talk, when you walk the walk we will judge.
Stats are for records of past times, we bask in the present, throwing statistics out making predictions and deductions will only get you so far. It won't save you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I'm just glad I will be here long enough for Smilodon to eat and choke on his comments. And the Demise and fall of LoA.

You are a bunch of incompetent fools, riddled with immaturity and incapable of wiping my presence from your islands despite being blacklisted.

Why are you and the others so Oblivious to Aizhan's capabilities? Or you choose to be blind. Either way, arrogant or not, he'll get the job done. He only displays arrogance in the face of it. Have him as a friend and ally, there is no better asset.

Everyone can talk a good talk, when you walk the walk we will judge.
Stats are for records of past times, we bask in the present, throwing statistics out making predictions and deductions will only get you so far. It won't save you.

You plan on collapsing an alliance in two days? Seriously you do realize that i'm not staying on Rizinia right? Do you read back? You also realize that i'm pretty third party here. If anyone LOTR even once showed a display of humility and class this wouldn't be happening. But since you're all tools I guess that won't happen.

Aizhan's capabilities? Conquering inactives? That's something to be revered now a days? I think i'll stick to having my older team mates as allies than guys like Aizhan. Back in 1.26 we kicked and conquered guys like Aizhan. Nobody wants a loud mouthed, rude, and incompetent player. Well MRA's do but LOTR isn't that right...? Oh wait RoO is also LOTR....

Stats indicate what someone does and how they play. So far Aizhan has yet to really fight and conquer someone on his level. Or maybe he has fought them and is failing to conquer them. Hey you know what else doesn't save you? Acting like a team of tools in public.

DeletedUser

Fair enough. No one controls anyone else in this game, only influences. My interpretation of events is that some folks are playing, and some folks taking things very seriously. Either position is defensible. One only has to read the dialog to see elements of play. Insulting, perhaps, but only to a Grepolis persona, which I hope is not the source of self-identity.

Respect to all. I am not a leader, anymore at least. I didn't bring this to the public forums. Those who did have their motives...that is clear, whether to complain or influence the game. Either way it is not causing real death. Have fun.

DeletedUser

You plan on collapsing an alliance in two days? Seriously you do realize that i'm not staying on Rizinia right? Do you read back? You also realize that i'm pretty third party here. If anyone LOTR even once showed a display of humility and class this wouldn't be happening. But since you're all tools I guess that won't happen.

Aizhan's capabilities? Conquering inactives? That's something to be revered now a days? I think i'll stick to having my older team mates as allies than guys like Aizhan. Back in 1.26 we kicked and conquered guys like Aizhan. Nobody wants a loud mouthed, rude, and incompetent player. Well MRA's do but LOTR isn't that right...? Oh wait RoO is also LOTR....

Stats indicate what someone does and how they play. So far Aizhan has yet to really fight and conquer someone on his level. Or maybe he has fought them and is failing to conquer them. Hey you know what else doesn't save you? Acting like a team of tools in public.

Give it up smilodon I warned you that the usual Playground Bully tactics would not work .

The desperate attempt to stop me doing what has been done on every other world has failed. Now you and your puppet-master has to face up to the fact that by the time they reach 64 they will be met be a well led determined and trained team.

All credit for realising where the true challenge of this world lies.

But waddle off now to Thebes and fail to achieve anything of significance ( as usual ). Bye! Don't forget to close the door behind you ! Ta ta byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...;)

DeletedUser

well all of you guys can waddle off to Thebes but I'm planning on staying and hopefully surviving till the end of this world

DeletedUser

LEADERSHIP Training Sessions will be continued in this thread. BTW can EXILED EXILED SOUTH DIRTY SOUTH REVELATIONS stop pretending they are not just one Alliance in disguise .

Do your worst guys MELLOWMALT has joined LOTR and with our resource supply chain - your one trick pony LS launch game is a busted flush when a CS sails for every LS throne that launches going forward.

EESDSR start looking over your shoulders . That includes you Touficbader Petebale Hooster1 . As soon as I have CP slots more WET SLAPS are on the way.

Tori You may not like me.

But I ripped open LOA for you and you did not fulfill any part of your agreement. I have greater reason to dislike DYstopia . Actually I don't they are a great bunch of guys . Just smarten up your Leadership style and we could co-operate.

And stop being so defensive of what after all is actually just constructive criticism.

My main target just now is to deliver a few more wet slaps to EESDSR..

DeletedUser39931

EESDSR start looking over your shoulders . That includes you Touficbader Petebale Hooster1 . As soon as I have CP slots more WET SLAPS are on the way.
EESDSR..

When those players do look over their shoulder all they will see is an over confident loud mouth praying he dosn't get slapped back to the rim where he belongs.

DeletedUser

When those players do look over their shoulder all they will see is an over confident loud mouth praying he dosn't get slapped back to the rim where he belongs.

Well now that you have described yourself in a perfectly fitting suit of clothes - what do you actually have to bring to the party yourself?

Launch the pitiful few LS you have left after trashing 850 on a 3000 point conquest that we didn't even want to keep.

One trick ponies and really rather dense. Come and try and slap me back it will take a bigger better and more gentlemanly individual than you. And your little troupe of Hyenas have met their match.

Come and get me all / any of you? No ? Didn't think so......Still surprise me......

Aizhan "Lord of The Rim" and your superior in every possible way imaginable - except perhaps ( I grant you ) Humility...:cool:

DeletedUser39931

yeah we threw 800 LS at a siege but the siege got broke so job done.
and we still had enough about us to take a LoTR city in the last 12 hrs which you threw 700+ LS at and failed to break.
not forgetting the Republic of Order city we took and the LoTR city i personally took.

that makes it currently DS 3 - 1 LOTR/REPUBLIC.

DeletedUser

first of all good job DS second of all im still surprised I wasn't spammed with negative reps XD

DeletedUser39931

sorry its
DS 3 - 2 lotr/rep

wouldn't wanna post falsities like some