Is it possible to get 70 vacation days?

Thrillology

Phrourach
Greetings,

I am a player on Achilles and I am wondering if it is possible to make a request to purchase additional vacation days since the maximum of 56 days is insufficient in this case. I am inquiring about this because some time in the future, I will not have access to the internet for ten weeks and I do not wish to ghost on Achilles.

DeletedUser55989

You'd probably get a better answer by submitting a ticket, and you can make a more personal case for yourself there.

Fezic

Lochagos
If you can have the ten weeks without internet start before your game anniversary you will get another year worth of vm on that day so yes. As far as I know, that is the only way.

So if you go into vacation mode 55 days before the anniversary reset then you could be in vacation mode for 97 days. Anyway so that's only a very specific day that you need to start the vm so it may not help you.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As was already mentioned it is technically possible to go beyond the usual 56 days of VM if you line it up just right with your account's anniversary so that your VM amount refreshes. In regards to the possibility of purchasing additional VM days as a special consideration or exception that isn't something we can do since it's not how the system is set up. We, the support team, can't grant additional VM days as we do not have the ability to do so.

curadh

Phrourach
If you were playing Achilles when the Covid-19 crisis started you should have been granted 14 extra VM days for the current year .. these together with purchasing the available 14 'gold' days should give you the 70 days you need (assuming you haven't already used some)

Thrillology

Phrourach
That's unfortunate. I would need them next fall well after my registration date of July 2nd.

Thank you for the responses.