Is Lambda a serious world?

DeletedUser

Now heres my question (also trying to get a thread started on general discussion lol) , is lambda a serious world, or is it the other way around is lambda a world with serious players. I think it's a world with serious players because when war comes here barely anyone goes on the forums.

DeletedUser

By the lack of responses, you would have to guess the answer is.. NO.. :D

Although I take it seriously, just not a big external poster ;-)

DeletedUser

Lol IKR but i was trying to liven up the general discussion forums a bit.

DeletedUser

lol. :) well it got me posting.. ;-) just another 3,763 players in Lambda to catch the attention of LOL ;-)))

DeletedUser18514

How many players playing it don't show how serious that world is,but how strong and experienced players are inside it... :D

DeletedUser

lambada is a o.k world ive just started playing it so will soon test the players ;) to see if they are any good

DeletedUser

yeah lol not had any dealings with them yet but have 2 of them on my second city island so no doubt the great BP will come soon lol

DeletedUser18514

yeah lol not had any dealings with them yet but have 2 of them on my second city island so no doubt the great BP will come soon lol

Prepare your troops. As morale will be low,there'll be a lot of BP toward your second city. LOL

DeletedUser

i love the attacks its usauly me sending them out though so will be having fun shortly :)

i need BP for more citys have 2 Cs citting in water waiting to play :)

DeletedUser

Well I see you joined COLOSSUS, Look me up I'm in JUGGERNAUT

DeletedUser

Well what do you mean by serious? Do you perhaps mean the intensity of it? If so then id say its pretty serious especially in my part of the world. Then again there are some that take this game a little too seriously I get on to have fun this weekend has been very fun If you know what i mean. :)

DeletedUser

Well what do you mean by serious? Do you perhaps mean the intensity of it? If so then id say its pretty serious especially in my part of the world. Then again there are some that take this game a little too seriously I get on to have fun this weekend has been very fun If you know what i mean. :)

It's a seriously intensity world lol, but anyway i like the game. I think it is really serious.