Is Leontini Worth Coming Back to?

DeletedUser36085

I got bored in Confetti and VMed a while ago. I plan to come back, somewhere on the rim, and play mostly casually. Is Leontini worth coming back to? How soon is Leontini gonna end?

1saaa

Strategos
I got bored in Confetti and VMed a while ago. I plan to come back, somewhere on the rim, and play mostly casually. Is Leontini worth coming back to? How soon is Leontini gonna end?

No. this server is a dumpster fire. it is an absolute grind to fight the cartel/ huggers and very demoralising to be constantly on the defensive.

and being with the huggers will be just as much of a grind. your going to either have to found forever/ hunt ghosts. you will be bored and enforcers/ domination are entrenched enough to hold for a very long time now.

Try joining Pherae. Hug This, True Fear and NONAME are all very good pre-mades and you will have a lot more fun there than you will here.

DeletedUser36085

No. this server is a dumpster fire. it is an absolute grind to fight the cartel/ huggers and very demoralising to be constantly on the defensive.

and being with the huggers will be just as much of a grind. your going to either have to found forever/ hunt ghosts. you will be bored and enforcers/ domination are entrenched enough to hold for a very long time now.

Try joining Pherae. Hug This, True Fear and NONAME are all very good pre-mades and you will have a lot more fun there than you will here.

I see. Seems like it got staler and worse since I left. I would join Pharae but the speed is 1, which is too slow for me. What other decent options are there? And when does Leontini finish?

1saaa

Strategos
I see. Seems like it got staler and worse since I left. I would join Pharae but the speed is 1, which is too slow for me. What other decent options are there? And when does Leontini finish?

I would give Leontini a few more months.

Pherae may be slow but there a few good pre-mades and chances of hugging seem fairly slim. 44 is fun ocean :D

DeletedUser36085

Confetti disappeared about 2 weeks into the server aha, the rebranded 110 is a completely different alliance

Right. My bad. Well, win yet? What’s the situation like?

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
Right. My bad. Well, win yet? What’s the situation like?

essentially the top 3 alliances (all of which are pacted) are now trying to get enough cities for the last stand. but thanks to the efforts of people like crapelescu not a huge number of cities have been taken by the cartel. so they are trying to find other ways to get the necessary cities.

DeletedUser36085

essentially the top 3 alliances (all of which are pacted) are now trying to get enough cities for the last stand. but thanks to the efforts of people like crapelescu not a huge number of cities have been taken by the cartel. so they are trying to find other ways to get the necessary cities.

I see. Sounds pointless.

Gonna wait until a new world comes out.

1saaa

Strategos
I see. Sounds pointless.

Gonna wait until a new world comes out.

if your bored try Pharae. it may be slow but once you get going it is actually quite fun. it may be a good way for you to pas the time before the next fast server drops.