Is Leontini Worth Coming Back to?

1saaa

Strategos
@evilbaam I don’t remember the exact name of the MRA, something SPQR-related. They may have changed their name after I left.

@1saaa I see. Why don’t they let the % drop?

@iMrCornetto I’m easily bored and easily frustrated as well. I hoped Leontini would be the world I would gain experience, make in-game friends, learn a bunch, fight a bunch, but no. No fight = no fun = I’m leaving, not to mention I don’t gold, which makes me tiny in comparison to 90% of the rest of the alliance. Makes me feel I’m not pulling my weight.

enforcers are determined to not let the cartel win. what they are doing is merging their top players into one alliance so the algorithm is not tricked into thinking that all the teams are too small.

what the cartel has done is spilt down its player base to try and trick the game into thinking that all the alliances are too small.

DeletedUser36085

enforcers are determined to not let the cartel win. what they are doing is merging their top players into one alliance so the algorithm is not tricked into thinking that all the teams are too small.

what the cartel has done is spilt down its player base to try and trick the game into thinking that all the alliances are too small.
I see how that works. Looks like a lot of drama and no wars. Is anyone fighting at all?

1saaa

Strategos
I see how that works. Looks like a lot of drama and no wars. Is anyone fighting at all?

Enforcers are at the point where 110s are not able to take all of their cities. therefore it is just a bloody stalemate. but enforcers can't take any cities back so in the long run 110s will win.

my team is basically merged into enforcers now :)

DeletedUser56207

not that it will work with only enforcers doing it...
110 can again divide into 4-5 wings and make the drop happen, and drop is happening either way..

@Lionwolfe i will pm you on externals probably when we publish premade info in the premade section of agora :)

1saaa

Strategos
not that it will work with only enforcers doing it...
110 can again divide into 4-5 wings and make the drop happen, and drop is happening either way..

@Lionwolfe i will pm you on externals probably when we publish premade info in the premade section of agora :)

you are right of course.

but give them credit where credit is due. it takes a lot of grit to continue leading in leontini.

crapelescu deserves more credit than any other leader in this server. he has not only continued to fight 110s but he has done it without a real pre-made (to my knowledge) and although i have disagreed with some of his ideas/ choices he is still an exceptional leader by any standards.

DeletedUser36085

@Vranac- ;)

+ @1saaa Seems like nobody is playing Grepolis correctly these days, at least not the vets. And nobody is actually fighting anybody, correct?

DeletedUser48256

+ @1saaa Seems like nobody is playing Grepolis correctly these days, at least not the vets. And nobody is actually fighting anybody, correct?

From what I’ve heard there’s more infighting over internals in 110 now than there ever was fighting.

Once the first players start quitting out of boredom then it’s only downhill from there.

DeletedUser48582

Ah ah ah... that's my sarcastic laugh lol
Hahaha exactly my thought when i read it lol :) its just promises to keep some of their lads together through this BS-server. We all know what they will do in a new server once they get a little resistance.

Been away from Grep for 3,5 month now and god i enjoyed it. The grass is greener on the other side everyone.. try it ;)

DeletedUser56207

Hahaha exactly my thought when i read it lol :) its just promises to keep some of their lads together through this BS-server. We all know what they will do in a new server once they get a little resistance.

Been away from Grep for 3,5 month now and god i enjoyed it. The grass is greener on the other side everyone.. try it ;)

You know little or nothing about me nor my style of leading, so your comments about my future premade means even less :)
But if you doubt it, please do drop near my premade so you can see how ally is run properly without 2nd wings and limited to no diplo ;)

DeletedUser55187

From what I’ve heard there’s more infighting over internals in 110 now than there ever was fighting.

Sad but true. Some people have nothing better to do than to complain about everything. Makes me wonder why they are even still there if they are so miserable over a silly thing like internals.

As for fights though, there are still plenty of those. With so many enemies giving up so easily at the beginning though, we really had to move around a lot to try to find a someone worth fighting, but the players who are left are definitely giving us a good fight now. for those who have bothered to venture into red areas. And definitely gotta give crapulescu credit - he isn't backing down and is trying his best to organize people against us. I don't really know him, but I've never heard anything bad about him, and he seemed nice from my one encounter with him, so gotta respect him for that too. I can't say he's really stopping us from taking cities though, and he isn't going to prevent the drop from happening.

1saaa

Strategos
Sad but true. Some people have nothing better to do than to complain about everything. Makes me wonder why they are even still there if they are so miserable over a silly thing like internals.

As for fights though, there are still plenty of those. With so many enemies giving up so easily at the beginning though, we really had to move around a lot to try to find a someone worth fighting, but the players who are left are definitely giving us a good fight now. for those who have bothered to venture into red areas. And definitely gotta give crapulescu credit - he isn't backing down and is trying his best to organize people against us. I don't really know him, but I've never heard anything bad about him, and he seemed nice from my one encounter with him, so gotta respect him for that too. I can't say he's really stopping us from taking cities though, and he isn't going to prevent the drop from happening.
Crapulescu is a great leader. i let him have MAD DOGS for a reason. he knows his stuff :D

the problem is you can't attack back. most alliances have not been able to take more than 10 cites.

DeletedUser55187

Crapulescu is a great leader. i let him have MAD DOGS for a reason. he knows his stuff :D

the problem is you can't attack back. most alliances have not been able to take more than 10 cites.

Well they are attacking back now. I realize we have a lot of def and can stack cities, so it isn't easy, but.we have lost cities, so it isn't impossible. We can't just sim our way to a win here. We have gotten lazy with def and it shows, so we need to step it up now. The players who are left are the ones who aren't going to roll over easily.

DeletedUser55892

Well they are attacking back now. I realize we have a lot of def and can stack cities, so it isn't easy, but.we have lost cities, so it isn't impossible. We can't just sim our way to a win here. We have gotten lazy with def and it shows, so we need to step it up now. The players who are left are the ones who aren't going to roll over easily.
We already simmed our way to a win xd

DeletedUser48582

You know little or nothing about me nor my style of leading, so your comments about my future premade means even less :)
But if you doubt it, please do drop near my premade so you can see how ally is run properly without 2nd wings and limited to no diplo ;)
Lol ease up Vranac i believe my comment was aimed at Erik/Kron of which you wrote at page 2 :p;)

DeletedUser36085

Damn, my thread is so popular, and I’m not even on the server and not coming back ;) @evilbaam

@iMrCornetto Seems like I made the right decision by leaving. Imagine what a small non-golder like me would be in such an alliance!

@monkey trouble Glad to hear people are actually playing the video game as it was indended to be played. People look for easy, quick solutions and cut corners to victory and then complain why everything is so boring. Boredom is a byproduct of cheating. And good job, crapulescu, I guess.