IS Little Brother EVO next big Target ?AND IS D12 the next target ?

DeletedUser

Word in Iota is that Little Brother has there days numbered Evo going after them.Also that D12 is getting ready for the future war with EVO only time will tell unless someone could shed some light on the rumor :):eek:

DeletedUser

./facepalm

how nice to see another thread suggesting we will turn our backs on our allies and attack them....... Not seen one of them for a while......

Onoquoy.

Founder of D12.

DeletedUser

lol Ono.. lets have a fight ;)

I love it when it's suggested that D12 and Evo will go to war.. we all have a good chuckle about it..

DeletedUser

how nice to see another thread suggesting we will turn our backs on our allies and attack them....... Not seen one of them for a while......

Onoquoy.

Founder of D12.

Ono. You...me...and some Wii boxing. Maybe a beer or two.

I think that's as far as a little fight between D12 and EVO is gonna go ;)

DeletedUser

The most fighting evo and we do is killing our inactives..... hehehe...
I think it will be a long uhmmm I mean very long time before we come to a clash.

Desi.
co founder and leader D12.

DeletedUser

I hope so... I just signed you guys up for the Jelly-of-the-Month club.

HATE to think I wasted a perfectly good gift on an enemy.

DeletedUser

And yes Little Brother has always been a target of EVO ;)

It is just in the last few mo`s ALOT of our best players [and few of theres] in O65/75 quit... So the rest of us have been working over time to keep O65 alive!

Well it seems our EVO brothers-n-sisters form the north are looking to migrate south and guess who is in there way? hehehe

So now that our reinforcements are pouring in to O65/75 I`d say LB has something to worry about ;)

We just took a few of there cities I do believe ;) A lil "hello, how are you?" greeting lol

DeletedUser

LB have been in war with Evo since they were created.. longer than most.. not exactly a new target lol Just they've been quiet til now.. mainly due to change in their players and leadership

DeletedUser

Word in Iota is that Little Brother has there days numbered Evo going after them.Also that D12 is getting ready for the future war with EVO only time will tell unless someone could shed some light on the rumor :):eek:

Yet another useless post from a player that has nothing to do with this server. How original...

Anyway, I'm fairly new in Evo and I can tell that D12 will not be targeted at any time in the near future. There are countless alliances to take on (and out) and we all have our own agendas. The Little Brother war is great to be a part of. Shame we couldn't fight side by side as I originally anticipated, but they prove to be good fighters... (Well, most of them.)

DeletedUser

oh I thought animechathood was someone else in game.. assumed a bad co player

DeletedUser

Lets play a game. "in Jigsaw voice." Sorry, no relevance. lol. I know I talked alot of crap at times. But I've spoken with some Evolution players before, and they really arent that bad of people. Some very good ones in fact. Made some friends. :) Though I am engaging in a new battle. With an open "ally" of Evolutions, remember Princess Lozza? Your close "allies" that said you would destroy us if we didn't merge into them. Order of Olympus. lol. Anyway, I think Evolution has gotten a pretty bad rap, and I must admit, I had my fair share in spreading that bad rap. As far as LB and Evolution, they been at it for as long as I can remember. I think it would be a good one, alot of good players in both alliances.