is penaldo a spy

DeletedUser51741

im sorry for this but i would like to comment on charges against me. some anonimus players are accusing me to be a spy for syndicat.one of them is biohazard the other 2 i dont know who they are.i played with erik in sinope and i left him after he betrayed 400 players.and i took some cities from him and his core players.after that i was accused by erik and ranga1 that im a spy.i was top player in sinope.spent 1000 hours and 1000 eurs just to play with erik. now they are revenging me with spreading this lies about me.so if someone thinks that im a spy i would like to tell me thet to my face and show some
evidence of my spying.i was newer a spy and im not a spy now.

DeletedUser44089

HOw can you be a spy you are a footballer who's majority of goals come from the penalty spot.
Footballers aren't spies hence the reason they play football.

So no you can't be a spy.

DeletedUser39822

Typically a spy will not go through such great lengths to refute the claim because deep down they know there is some evidence to the contrary and most players have no shame posting that evidence in the externals for no better reason that to make that persons life miserable. It is for this reason that I believe you.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
im sorry for this but i would like to comment on charges against me. some anonimus players are accusing me to be a spy for syndicat.one of them is biohazard the other 2 i dont know who they are.i played with erik in sinope and i left him after he betrayed 400 players.and i took some cities from him and his core players.after that i was accused by erik and ranga1 that im a spy.i was top player in sinope.spent 1000 hours and 1000 eurs just to play with erik. now they are revenging me with spreading this lies about me.so if someone thinks that im a spy i would like to tell me thet to my face and show some
evidence of my spying.i was newer a spy and im not a spy now.

Lol you were a spy in sinope, ones a spy always a spy.
In eubea you offered your service to spy for my team cause your case was lost.

Pêrhaps third time you straight and are not a spy :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

Wow, Ranga and his trash are still following you here? Penaldo, he is the worst loser ever. Don't even care of him!

DeletedUser51741

i dont care for him anymore.eric you are shame for human creature.you were a crook in sport and you are one in this game. im sorry that i played for you.tell me erik do you still use steroids?

DeletedUser38400

haha penaldo you are so pathetic , quit grepolis and play something else , like solitaire

DeletedUser

Spy or not spy? Penaldo or not Penaldo? 1000 hours or 1000 euros?

Indications of being spy include:

1– Swings in personal coat of arms.

If your player has undergone a change in personal coat of arms it could be a sign that he's being unfaithful. For instance, has he always used light ships but has suddenly started using triremes? Has your player recently started showing more hidden activity? Playing provocatively is a common indication of spying. Switching over chariots and hoplites or using them a lot more frequently may be another indicator of dishonest.

2– Something different in Affection

Differences in the quality of affection that your player gives you can be viewed as an indication of being spy. As an example, If your player not compliments you as he previously or does something as simple as cancel attacks, a spying might be going on. Numerous two timing spies attempt to stay clear of close contact with their bosses in concern of getting caught or allowing their shame show.

3– Secrecy

A player coming to be a lot more secretive can easily often point to spying. For example, does your player spend a lot of time chatting with enemies? If so, what does he say when you ask him exactly what he's doing? If you get a “nothing at all,” or a “not your business,” response, something could be taking place.

Everyone can draw your own conclusion....

DeletedUser22517

If he was our spy he would be in TS,We might even invite him now so you all continue to cry

DeletedUser51741

erik why dont you run in o83 like you did in sinope.....

DeletedUser29916

I have never recieved info from Penaldo so if he was a spy it probably wasn't in Sinope. Nor have I ever heard of penaldo giivng anyone of our crew info... and we're pretty tight if you haven't noticed

DeletedUser51741

erik: im under attack 2 incoming.pleas send support and i need troops spells...400 players sending support and troop spells...what a legend.hahahahaha.erik you sucked 1.000.000. eur from 400 players to support you a legend and you betrayed us....and you are still here.... incredible....you are so happy that this is just a game....

DeletedUser23413

The thing is Erik and his fans need an EXCUSE for his exit in Sinope. Trying to blame a spy being responsible for their inevitable and miserable defeat is the best excuse they could do and I think Erik's people in this world still have more chances to blame TS' spies :D
Good luck Penaldo, you are better a fighter than most of them.

DeletedUser42857

Im really amazed that anyone takes any notice of (and argues for 2 pages over) something Ranga said.