is penaldo a spy

DeletedUser23413

So all the Revolt world forums are now becoming places for Mergers to point finger at each other? Lol, we all thought that they were proud of that so called team :D

DeletedUser

His brain works at speed 1.
You can not blame a slow motion brain:d

DeletedUser49059

Hopefully poop has read that and now knows you don't trust him

Ranga, has it always been so challenging for you to stay "on topic"?

Troll someone else's posts for a while...I thought you realized that it was futile to do that to mine after the last world we played in...sheesh, this one didn't even mention Erik or Nisa, and you still feel obliged to have to respond to me. Comical. Truly.

Ranga1

Strategos
Yes i found it comical also on 2 fronts, 1 you tell font he is accurate in his posts that you can't trust players who change names, yet your diplo is a name changer. Then you accuse me of trolling you lol your whole existence in golgi was to troll erik, that's pretty sad i feel for you :( So in summing up, penaldo is a spy

Last edited:

DeletedUser29916

Yes i found it comical also on 2 fronts, 1 you tell font he is accurate in his posts that you can't trust players who change names, yet your diplo is a name changer. Then you accuse me of trolling you lol your whole existence in golgi was to troll erik, that's pretty sad i feel for you :( So in summing up, penaldo is a spy

Now now love birds can we please just hug it all out?

This stuff never gets old.. *smiles*