Is there anyone else having trouble opening their cities in Calydon?

DeletedUser

After I logged in I can't open my senate or do anything except slide the map around.I even reloaded and logged in and out a couple of times.Is the server down?

DeletedUser34939

happens to me every few weeks clear out cookies and its fine

DeletedUser

does the problem got solved after clearing the cookies??

DeletedUser

No, still having problems in Calydon and now the same problem is in Pi.

DeletedUser

What browser are you using?

Trying clearing cache, and hard refreshing.

If that doesn't work let us know.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

using Firefox and tried all those things.Still same can't get into my cities!Everythings been fine for over a year, up until the other day.Even tried to play on another laptop and desktop we have and still have the same issue, can't play.The issue must be on the server.

Sorry, I just thought to try IE instead of Firefox. Everythings working great in IE, but still not in Firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've got a guy whose messaging was all jacked up in Firefox - I can't remember what he had to do to get it right when no one believed him though.

DeletedUser22708

i had the same with google chrome. After i cleared my cache it went well for a while until it came back. Now it's comes back every couple of days

DeletedUser

Same problem, it happens sometimes (once a week)... i just clear my browsing history for the last hour, and refresh my page.

DeletedUser22650

on chrome i was having to clear cache every 10 minutes in the end until it just stopped refreshing alltogether, im using firefox now at its running....but i hate firefox and id like to be able to remove it and go back to chrome but i tried again yesterday and it still has the issues, it started with the silly graphic bar update, i have to say the exciting refresh issues and constant cache clearing is really fun, i think it actually makes up for the ugly new interface....maybe that was a decent update after all :p