is This Allow

watchingann

Phrourach
I would Like to konw if this is Allow

I wont name this Alliance just Yet , But I have notice this going on for a while now and have kept my eye on them ,
it seem that this Alliance sent one of their members to join this world and he made his/her way out to 03 where he found a City on a farmless Island but next to a WWI he then has to wait for this Island to let him intive one of their other members over to found a city on the WWI as he cant do this himself ,when this other member has built the city up then he too will found a city on a farmless Island near a WWI and then he initive other member over and it goes on ,
they have built up a lot of cities now for sending resources to the WWI and they have two WWI ready to go now and they will keep doing this until they have all 7 WWI and then they can initive all their members over ,
The thing is they could win this world without even having to fight another Alliance and no another Alliance can even attack them as they are so far out no one can get near them

they only attack themself and each other for BP so they can get the CP to found other cities
if this Alliance goes on to win this world how fair would that be to all the other Alliances and their Members who have not only spent alot of hours playing this game the way it should be played but what about all the members who have spent good money buying Gold and for what for this
Alliance to win this world without even have to fight one Allinace
as they are already one step ahead of all the other Alliances and we cant even attack them

NOW HOW FAIR IS THAT

Last edited:

DeletedUser38224

1. You are perfectly capable of attacking them, I really have no idea why you keep saying that you can't.
2. Ironically, I'm pretty sure this is against the forum rules, but not 100% sure about that.
3. If other alliances are so stupid that they won't attack them, it's their own fault, as an alliance that kills it's self to gain cp's should be pretty easy to beat.

watchingann

Phrourach
it would take us 181 HOUR to send a CS , 60 hours to send attack , so yes you are right we can attack them

so it is againt the rules to ask something like this but it is not againt the rules what they are doing this is what you are telling me, ok that is all I wanted to know
and it sounds as if you are a bit upset with me for asking ,

Last edited:

DeletedUser38224

Sorry, For some reason I sound pretty curt when I post replies to this kind of thing, but believe me, it isn't intentional. I mean it in the nicest manner possible :)

It seems as if you are hinting that they are cheating, and cheating accusations aren't allowed on the forums, thus that part of my reply.

If they're turtles that are attacking each other to gain slots, they'll have less troops to defend themselves with. You don't have to attack their inner cities, according to you the world isn't in world wonder stage, so you still have time to take a good amount of their cities. Just attack them from the outside in.

watchingann

Phrourach
there is no other Alliance near them they are way out by themselfs , I am not saying they are Cheating , I am just asking if this is allowed because if it is we should all do it then we wont have to fight another Alliance . happy Days

Last edited:

DeletedUser27700

There is no rule against founding cities on the edge of the map.

Is it a nice thing to so? Probably not.
Against the rules? You would have to report them in a support ticket for the mods to check

watchingann

Phrourach
I took a ticket and was told they dont deal with this and to post it here , so I did and now I am been told that it cannot be handle with here , that is ok , I have it put it in both places now so we all can watch and see what happens when ww starts

Last edited:

DeletedUser5819

It wasn't against the rules a couple of months ago, so it is unlikely to be so now.

Its ok to ask on the forum or in a ticket if something is allowed. They are the best ways to find out after all :)

DeletedUser25074

Simply get eveyrone to usea troops movement quest reward, With cart and a Lighthouse in there closest possible cities. Then get everyone to launch a Cs as far as possible to found a city as near to them as possible. If u do not get within range do it once more. once u have cities within range to launch CS's at them the fun can begin :p

DeletedUser43418

I really cant see what you are complaining about, it is not against the rules for you to colonize cities in the outer oceans. And if they decide to build there WW's near them, and then colonize more islands to supply their WW's without fear of an attack best of luck to them.
But remember unless they have a major amount of cities there and are active 24 hours a day, they are not going to be able to get their WW's up to the levels required very quickly.
Especially against alliances that have played the game, and have a fair number of players supplying their own WW's.
If they win they did not cheat they just thought it through, and you let them do it.