Is this really Necessary???

DeletedUser

Was it really necessary for Angel of Hades to dissolve or kick me.

I think it was probably 0oThe Banksters sabotaging.

They are nooobs!
Not for sabotaging, but for expecting me to join their academy, especially when the message I get is...
hello would you like to join us? please replied I wouldnt expect that from a founder, but the founders name is all caps so you never know.

I will point out the errors you made:
Capital H to start
Capital P to start
replied??? Seriously what are you 4, it should be reply
They expect me to be the biggest noob in history
Sending me an invite without me asking

Good Points:
Its easy to tell your an MRA
Im not joining you.

So congratulations to him for being in an MRA.

DeletedUser

Can the The Banksters really be considered noobs if they infiltrated two alliances and disbanded them so quickly?

DeletedUser22940

let me get this straight.....we got MRA's sabotaging MRA's?

DeletedUser

let me get this straight.....we got MRA's sabotaging MRA's?

Splendid, everything is going according to plan. Soon enough the MRAs will all have dealt with each other, and there'll be nobody left but the decent players.

DeletedUser

It seems that there are some n00bs in the mist of the better players. Most of the time you might have a couple noobs, even in a good alliance.

DeletedUser

It seems that there are some n00bs in the mist of the better players. Most of the time you might have a couple noobs, even in a good alliance.

Completely true...but they declare war on AoH and then disband them? Whats the point of playing if you disband every enemy?

DeletedUser

Completely true...but they declare war on AoH and then disband them? Whats the point of playing if you disband every enemy?

They probably only did that because it's so early in the game, plus now they are weaker. It'll be easier because they cant send/ask for support as easily as before.

DeletedUser

Don't be petty. As far as I know we didn't infiltrate Zombies. I joined late so I don't know what went on with Angels. Our leader got into talks with the Leader of Zombies, who was not happy with the leadership of the Angels and wished to break away. They decided to disband, with most members to join Banksters.

If your Alliance was infiltrated, then it is obviously a very ineffective Alliance to be brought down so easily. A well managed Alliance would not fold after a few invites were sent to it's members. Only a master infiltrator like Jarp would have been able to destroy any Alliance with a trace of good leadership in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you make a point, I wasn't told anything about a disband or merge so its either sabotage or traitor

DeletedUser

you make a point, I wasn't told anything about a disband or merge so its either sabotage or traitor

The Zombies are a mystery, and enjoy being that way. The story actually starts before the living became the dead.......

And with that I will disappear into the abyss. :eek:

DeletedUser

The Zombies are a mystery, and enjoy being that way. The story actually starts before the living became the dead.......

And with that I will disappear into the abyss. :eek:

Don't feel as a mystery, anyway this forum looks dead.

(hides from prowl)

DeletedUser

i'm just going to reply to this message because I feel that I absolutely must be the last person to comment on this board at all times.

DeletedUser

wow sign of life, must say i am impressed lol

mirre00 (grepolis noob)

DeletedUser

nice, there is a ghost that haunts this abandoned forum building. He lurks at night, looking at forgotten threads started by people who are no longer playing this world. It seems the ghost is angry at lost travellers who visit these parts. The ghost creeps up on them and gives negative rep for disturbing his loneliness.
So goes the story of the haunted forum.

DeletedUser

The voices, all I can hear are the voices - Please don't let them stop.

:) People communicating here again :)