Is this what broken morale looks like?

• Thread starter DeletedUser17513
  • Start date

DeletedUser17513

wondering how long will this last until yet another "shield" cracks :D

8434c2d0f3df41649d15ed05e120d896.png

DeletedUser53846

just throwing this out there but a dozen of our players are getting hit by the hurricane. congrats on the takes honestly. Alot of those people spanks/noob/scher ect all have power outages due to the storms. not much they could do but pop vm.

DeletedUser41715

however, i hope people are ok. i dont want to sound cruel. i am just trying to take some things light because we all have our problems in rl and this game is just an escape to have some fun. my apologies if i have insulted anyone and if any player has problems, can contact me to spare him

DeletedUser53923

just throwing this out there but a dozen of our players are getting hit by the hurricane. congrats on the takes honestly. Alot of those people spanks/noob/scher ect all have power outages due to the storms. not much they could do but pop vm.

i got hit by the hurricane. went 24 hrs without power. how come i didnt lose any cities?

DeletedUser41523

Welp looks like morale was worse than expected. Burns is pretty much gone. Anyone ready to give the story there?

DeletedUser41715

i hate to be wrong. i thought they were going to last one more week

DeletedUser42584

"Ala peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches!" POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!!!!! Where did the mighty alliance go????????

DeletedUser42584

One last comment.....Just clarifying something.......Is the new alliance the group that did or did not lose power during hurricane?

DeletedUser

What they doing now they done in dimale lol and what happened to them in dimale will happen here.

the clowns new alliance will fall apart like the last one then HH will run off to 65 just like he ran of to 44 in dimale.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53846

lol so much douchery idk where to start. few of our guys who lost cities during the cane will be joining us once back from vm. idk who slaughtered is and dont feel the need to reply since you seem like some nobody. One founder who had a heavy F U attitude set us on a bad path and caused many to not wanna play. The remaining people who are here and committed are moving to the new alliance. we did have a few people who lost cities that will be joining us thats no biggie. but my door is still open any time for those who wanna talk **** im hoping for some better CS then what gabby sends at me =/

DeletedUser41523

Slaughtered you know Noob is HH and Shir0E is playing the HH account right?

Also finally good to see that everyone got fed up with Jeremy. Maybe he can reenlist in the Marine's discount division and earn that E11 rank now. ;)